Clownology, The Lineage of Clown

All Posts

1 2 3
>
Forum IndexEnclownopedia

#1: Clownology, The Lineage of Clown Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:37 PM
    ----
Clownology, The Lineage of Clown, the original thread

An idea Fjeld had. Would be interesting to actually see it get updated one day....

The idea is to list people showing who they mentored/introduced to clown or was mentored by/was introduced to clown by. You get the idea.

UO
Micena (Gloom), Afghan (Collector), Cullyn (Ulv), Trybbe, Kleman

Trybbe
- Xenu (UO)

Gloom
- Zalina (UO)
- Nahaz (SWG)
- Fugly (SWG)
- Vanora (WoW)
- Mapleleaf (WoW)

Billy Pilgrim

Ulv Vidfare
- Romano Arax (UO)
- Zatan (UO)
- Zara (UO)
- Saurze (UO)

Saurze
- Arioch (UO)

Zatan
- DrFjeld (UO)

DrFjeld
- Mithras (SB)
- Bruti (UO)
- Silver (WoW)

Mithras
- Hellsbells (WoW)

Milk
- Zeroth (SB 03)
- "Shota" (WoW?)
- Lithic (WoW)

Torin
- Slinver(UO)
- Morrianna (UO)

Slinver
- Lightrunner (SWG)
- Ulfberg (SWG)
- Marglur
- Art/Lorm

Lightrunner
- Adenas (WoW)

Pjotter 1
- ActualFantasy (UO)
- Mc (UO)

Mc
- Zakorath (UO)

Catarina
- Saevar (UO)

Caramon
- Brynhilde (UO)

Plauge
- Corny (UO)

[edited 060425]
Last edited by Gloom on Mon Nov 13, 2006 02:38 PM; edited 13 time in total

#2: Re: Clownology, The Lineage of Clown Author: Lithic , Location: The Last Bastion of Human Sanity Post Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 07:40 PM
    ----
Milk sponsored me in WoW I know that much. Smile

#3: Re: Clownology, The Lineage of Clown Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 02:18 PM
    ----
Lightrunner pressganged me. I even had a social life before! Very Happy

#4: Re: Clownology, The Lineage of Clown Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 08:20 AM
    ----
Oh Gloom do you think it's worth copying from the old site to the new? I don't think I'm gonna keep the old site around for ever.

#5: Re: Clownology, The Lineage of Clown Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 01:16 PM
    ----
Sure A, I'll do it right away.

#6: Clownology, The Lineage of Clown Author: drfjeld Post Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:53 PM
    ----
Well Zatan was the gentle soule who helped me in...

And well as you can see the Norwegian branch have grown a bit...

#7: Clownology, The Lineage of Clown Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:12 PM
    ----
I belive Slinver was my mentor in swg.

Ulfberg

#8: Clownology, The Lineage of Clown Author: Slinver Post Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:24 PM
    ----
I have been mentor to Marglur and to Art/Lorm in WoW too Smile

#9: Clownology, The Lineage of Clown Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:34 PM
    ----
I've got Zakorath under my keepings, although he isn't playing alot anymore Sad

#10: Clownology, The Lineage of Clown Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 01:20 PM
    ----
I never got a mentor i think, and look how i behave now ?

I must blame someone !

#11: Re: Clownology, The Lineage of Clown Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 01:28 PM
    ----
Pagor wrote:
I never got a mentor i think, and look how i behave now ?

I must blame someone !

Not all had a mentor. Especially not back in the good old days. Who introduced ya to clown?
Last edited by Gloom on Mon Nov 13, 2006 01:28 PM; edited 1 times in total

#12: Clownology, The Lineage of Clown Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 01:44 PM
    ----
I got introduced to Clown by Mithras Very Happy and he's my mentor aswell prayer

#13: Clownology, The Lineage of Clown Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 01:44 PM
    ----
Uhmm i dont know, i was a councilor in CoV Raen Tarrel´s guild if you can remember that guild ?

Man i have no recolection af being introduced in to clown, one day i was in clown and i dont know how ?

I even was gm of clown order for a while Smile

man am i getting old or is my memory failing me ?

Anyone knows how i got in to clown plz inform em ?

#14: Re: Clownology, The Lineage of Clown Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 01:54 PM
    ----
Pagor wrote:

Anyone knows how i got in to clown plz inform em ?

It s the result of one of the biggest blunder in CLOWN s history. Most prolly done by a totally drunk CLOWN out of common sense. I ld bet on Ulfa or Gloom.

But then after a while we get used, and a misplaced sense of humanity keeps us to undo even the worst mistake. So it just became the CLOWN taboo. Noone wishes to remember how exactly "the one wich the name must not be spoken" got into our beloved guild.

I hope it helps Paggy Wink

#15: Clownology, The Lineage of Clown Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 03:19 PM
    ----
No it dosent !

But hey i melt iron for a living !!!

Forum IndexEnclownopedia

1 2 3
>
Page 1 of 3