Nosaraaj the Druid applying to CLOWN

All Posts
Forum IndexApplications

#1: Nosaraaj the Druid applying to CLOWN Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 07:15 AM
    ----
1. What is the name/class/level/spec/profession of your character? Nosaraaj 60 NE Druid, Resto/Feral, Leatherworking(Elemental)/Herbalist

2. Why do you want to join CLOWN? I feel the PIE growing in me, make me your slave PLEASE

3. Do you know a CLOWN member already? If so, who? Yes i do, i know Sascharim, The Reckless CLOWN

4. How old are you? I'm a baby compared to Ulv

5. Have you been in any other guilds? Yes

6. If yes to Q5 which and why did you leave? COTH, i left because i want to be a CLOWN

7. What is your favourite colour? Orange/Red

8. Where and how did you hear about CLOWN? God came down and told me about CLOWN, or was it the Devil, nvm, someone told me about CLOWN

8. Why do you think there are 2 question eights? Because Oolio wrote the form?

9. Pies - Good or Bad? LOVELY

10. Do you have any other character(s)? If so, what class/lvl? Hunter lvl 60, Warrior lvl 47

#2: Re: Nosaraaj the Druid applying to CLOWN Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 07:16 AM
    ----
THIS MAN IS SUFFERING FROM PIE DEPRIVATION! Quick, someone invite him in and get him a pie! Don't just stand there; MOVE! Very Happy

#3: Re: Nosaraaj the Druid applying to CLOWN Author: Raine Post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 07:51 AM
    ----
A pie is in the mail.. and the invitation is ready Smile

#4: Re: Nosaraaj the Druid applying to CLOWN Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 08:25 AM
    ----
CLOWN'S!!!!, I'M COMING HOME Razz

#5: Re: Nosaraaj the Druid applying to CLOWN Author: Ulv_Vidfare Post Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 01:27 PM
    ----
Due to the resent changes and the impeding overhaul I regretfully must inform you that the guild recruitment is suspended until further notice.Dont call us, we will call you if and when reqruitment will commence again.

Cool

Wb bro,ur back on da guildrooster again Smile

Forum IndexApplications
Page 1 of 1