I would like to join you :)

All Posts
Forum IndexApplications

#1: I would like to join you :) Author: Gargamutt , Location: Stockholm, Sweden Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:35 AM
    ----
1. What is the name/class/level/spec/profession of your character?

Gargamutt / Warlock / 60 / Destruction / Alchemy and Herbalism

2. Why do you want to join CLOWN?

Coz im totally, madly and deeply in love with Lithil ^^

...and I want a fun and nice guild that i can raid with, wanna do lots of instances!

3. Do you know a CLOWN member already? If so, who?

Lithil and a priest starting his name on Mc... Smile

4. How old are you?

5. Have you been in any other guilds?

Yeah, VD and now Spiritus Sancti

6. If yes to Q5 which and why did you leave?

VD selfdied or something, everybody just dropped and SS is a bit to small, i love the ppl but i wanna do stuff with my guildies and im mostly online alone... :/ And they have a warlock as leader, so, im not the first pick when they do something...

7. What is your favourite colour?

Orange

8. Where and how did you hear about CLOWN?

Seen it alot and then Lithil told me to join Smile

8. Why do you think there are 2 question eights?

To make me nervous o_O

9. Pies - Good or Bad?

The best!

10. Do you have any other character(s)? If so, what class/lvl?

Um.. got alot of lowlvls and a horde undead rogue alt

#2: Re: I would like to join you :) Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:39 AM
    ----
Gargamutt wrote:
10. Do you have any other character(s)? If so, what class/lvl?

Um.. got alot of lowlvls and a horde undead rogue alt

Woo-hoo! Someone who doesn't spell it "rouge"! Very Happy I'm liking him already.

However this sounds suspicious:

Gargamutt wrote:
2. Why do you want to join CLOWN?

Coz im totally, madly and deeply in love with Lithil ^^

I reckon Gargamutt is Lithil in disguise Very Happy

(Kidding)

I say yep.
Last edited by Adenas on Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:15 PM; edited 2 time in total

#3: Re: I would like to join you :) Author: Gargamutt , Location: Stockholm, Sweden Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:08 PM
    ----
Hihi Smile But im not a "him" btw... Well Gargamutt is, but not the one playing him ^^

Think my man will apply aswell, a paladin called Arganut. Lithil calls us Mutten and Nutten Razz I kind of regret my namn a bit, started Gargamutt as an alt when i got the game but it became my main Smile So... now im stuck with that name...

#4: Re: I would like to join you :) Author: Lithic , Location: The Last Bastion of Human Sanity Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:12 PM
    ----
I can highly recommend wittle Gargamutt here, great gal. She's nice, funny and already as crazy as most CLOWNs. For example things like "Why dont we just jump right off this bridge and kill everything?" (in Scholo 8O) and "I wanna tank!" Have already been heard.

Where have you hidden Arganut though? I so wanted an application from him here as well. Wink
[EDIT] Answered. Smile

#5: Re: I would like to join you :) Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:18 PM
    ----
Gargamutt wrote:
Hihi Smile But im not a "him" btw... Well Gargamutt is, but not the one playing him ^^

Please accept my apologies Smile

Lithic wrote:
I can highly recommend wittle Gargamutt here, great gal. She's nice, funny and already as crazy as most CLOWNs. For example things like "Why dont we just jump right off this bridge and kill everything?" (in Scholo 8O) and "I wanna tank!" Have already been heard.

Eee, is that crazy? Warlocks are imba, after all... Very Happy

#6: Re: I would like to join you :) Author: Lithic , Location: The Last Bastion of Human Sanity Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:22 PM
    ----
Adenas wrote:
Eee, is that crazy? Warlocks are imba, after all... Very Happy

I guess you're right, in this guild that might be as close to completely sane and rational suggestions as we are likely to come. Very Happy

#7: Re: I would like to join you :) Author: Gargamutt , Location: Stockholm, Sweden Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:24 PM
    ----
*lol*

The application from Arganut will come, but he cant find the password to his mail so he cant activate the forum thingy and write a mess right now.... :S Maybe that is enough to make him join ^^

#8: Re: I would like to join you :) Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 01:30 PM
    ----
Too bad you were 1,4 seconds too late for the Lord Valthalak kill, yes we killed him :D.

Garg seemed like a nice person when I talked to him err her ^^.

Lanfear Arrow

#9: Re: I would like to join you :) Author: Gargamutt , Location: Stockholm, Sweden Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 05:21 PM
    ----
Lord Finnish: OMG NOOO00000oooooo....!! :S Well maybe next time then...

Here's my build btw:

www.wowhead.com/?talen...fZEvrtrztt

#10: Re: I would like to join you :) Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 07:03 PM
    ----
Gargamutt, welcome to a world full of...well...lunies Very Happy

#11: Re: I would like to join you :) Author: Raine Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 08:09 PM
    ----
Welcome Smile

.. would love to try a "cloth in front" run soon Smile

Who need those warriors anyway?

oh.. and Raine doesn't agree, but Stormshroud loves the idea

#12: Re: I would like to join you :) Author: Ulv_Vidfare Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 09:42 PM
    ----
Welcome I say Smile

#13: Re: I would like to join you :) Author: minimax Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 08:39 AM
    ----
welcome and hopefully you are aware of where you ended up Smile

Loonies to the max !

Forum IndexApplications
Page 1 of 1