a sugestion if i may ?

All Posts

1 2 3
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: a sugestion if i may ? Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 03:27 PM
    ----
Wouldent it be fun to put up diarys (clown diarys) for each and every one of us at this site ?

So we can write down what we do during the days and what we think of and such ?

just my two cents

#2: a sugestion if i may ? Author: Raine Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 04:19 PM
    ----
oh.. scary thought...

Do we really want to know what Arf does and thinks??

It's like open up Pandoras box Smile

#3: Re: a sugestion if i may ? Author: Alessi , Location: Copenhagen, Denmark Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 04:26 PM
    ----
Hehe...... Mr. Green

Those who feels like it should be more than welcome to share there thoughts here, I think........ Rolling eyes

#4: a sugestion if i may ? Author: Raine Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 04:34 PM
    ----
It would have been fun with a forum called the thought of CLOWN or something Smile

And it would be fun to be able to know more about you guys Smile would it be possible to make it a closed forum too, so only CLOWNs could look Smile I really don't need to let the whole world know what I'm thinking or doing Smile

#5: Re: a sugestion if i may ? Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 04:47 PM
    ----
i think it would be bloody wounderful to see how everyone acts reacts and such.

and about the closed forum and that i dont care really, anything suits me Smile

and the forum name should ofc be

In the minds of madmen
or
Red-nosed poetry
or
*blanks out*
or
*still blank*
or
Clownish Brains

#6: a sugestion if i may ? Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 05:04 PM
    ----
I was just thinking about sending daily mail to Raine to let him know what i m doing, but it would be nice to put it on clown s forum indeed!

#7: a sugestion if i may ? Author: Raine Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 05:12 PM
    ----
ARGH!!!!

#8: a sugestion if i may ? Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 05:20 PM
    ----
*laughs*

That Arf would be punishable in a court of law !!!!!!!!!

#9: Re: a sugestion if i may ? Author: Ulv_Vidfare Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 05:59 PM
    ----
Raine wrote:
oh.. scary thought...

Do we really want to know what Arf does and thinks??

It's like open up Pandoras box Smile

That would only be kindergarten tales compared to Sture*shivers as he hears the twilight zone tune*

#10: a sugestion if i may ? Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 06:01 PM
    ----
let us blast and kill Adenas karma untill he sets this up for us ok ?

#11: a sugestion if i may ? Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 06:08 PM
    ----
Nah, i m a pie warden! COSMIC POWER! I m above the law MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA...

Ok i start : Tomorow is a hard day for me : Stand up early, drive kids to school then getting my motobike and travelling 10km to a friend with the following plan : Bring the rolls, wake him up and watch "Rome" season one, until about 3pm, then get the kids back.

Pfff what a hard life. But aftertomorrow evening starts the week end to rest a bit... Wink

#12: a sugestion if i may ? Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 06:11 PM
    ----
Arf that sounds very very hard . *hugs hard and holds his lil behind *

(note to self)

That wasent in a gayish way you know ?

#13: a sugestion if i may ? Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 06:12 PM
    ----
it was male bonding, honest !

#14: a sugestion if i may ? Author: Raine Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 06:20 PM
    ----
lol!

This can be.. interesting ^^

erhm.. in a mannish way of course

#15: a sugestion if i may ? Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 06:23 PM
    ----
*feel absolutely left out*

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2 3
>
Page 1 of 3