Tomorrow is the day...

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Tomorrow is the day... Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 08:32 PM
    ----
I will tell my boss that I will look for a new job...
I will probably not sleep tonight.. But it needs to be done..
Working as much as I do and aint getting paid enough...
with a small one coming into family it will not fit the picture.

Wish me luck ...

I will still have time to fix hotel rooms for the clown meeting in august though.. got 3 months of hmm (uppsägnings tid) and a vacation month to take out...

mooooha

#2: Tomorrow is the day... Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 09:36 PM
    ----
Great mate, I wish you very good luck, and Gratz!!!!!! Diden't know about a baby Razz I hope you will find a great job that pays good, you are a great person, u deserve it Smile

#3: Re: Tomorrow is the day... Author: redbilly , Location: Liverpool Post Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:40 PM
    ----
ulfberg wrote:

Working as much as I do and aint getting paid enough...
with a small one coming into family it will not fit the picture.
Wish me luck ...

Ulf....Don't do it, Why would you let a smelly Gnome into your family? They are not house trained.
..... Best of luck mate

#4: Tomorrow is the day... Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 05:08 AM
    ----
*hug*

Good man. The hardest part is deciding to take the big leap into the unknown. Ure one brave guy. My thoughts are with U Ulf.

#5: Tomorrow is the day... Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 05:35 AM
    ----
Good luck Ulf.

Only thing I'd say is why tell your boss? Why not look for jobs while you're still gainfully employed, and then tell him when you've been offered one? At least you'll still have money coming in that way.

#6: Tomorrow is the day... Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 06:18 AM
    ----
no more christmas beer Sad ? Last edited by Hefaistos on Mon May 14, 2007 06:18 AM; edited 1 times in total

#7: Tomorrow is the day... Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 07:21 AM
    ----
aye be strong pal
Never easy having conversations like that but you need to look after number one (and two and three by the sounds of it)

I hope the conversation goes well and you remain in control of it Smile

#8: Tomorrow is the day... Author: Saurz , Location: Alingsås Sweden Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 07:59 AM
    ----
go for it Smile

#9: Re: Tomorrow is the day... Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 08:47 AM
    ----
hey you want a few of us to turn up and just stand behind you while you have 'the chat'?

we wouldn't say anything obviously... or even acknowledge either of you... but a couple of clowns standing behind you in full battle makeup (no smiles) should distract your boss quite a bit

#10: Tomorrow is the day... Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 09:05 AM
    ----
I can just see it now... Wink

Ulf: Boss, I'd like to talk to you about something...
Boss: ...
Ulf: I'm not happy here and I want to leave.
Boss ...
Ulf: I'm handing in my resignation.
Boss: ...
Ulf: Hello?
Boss: C... c.... clowns?
Ulf: I'm glad you agree.
Boss: *faint*

#11: Tomorrow is the day... Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 09:33 AM
    ----
LOL

Silly brits.

#12: Tomorrow is the day... Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:51 AM
    ----
It's not a biggie! I ain't working and I'm still alive...
I got money, sun shines, no children to bug me...

HAHAHHAAAAAAA, I'm so sorry for the rest of ya!!

Razz

#13: Re: Tomorrow is the day... Author: Mithras Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:38 PM
    ----
Good Luck Ulf Smile

bet wishes from the sunny Italy Smile

#14: Tomorrow is the day... Author: Rune , Location: Norway Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:54 PM
    ----
Best of luck mate Smile

All good things have to start somewhere and that seems to be a good start! Family first! Smile

#15: Tomorrow is the day... Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 02:40 PM
    ----
Lol on the clown thing..

Glad I did not follow your advice on not telling the boss Adenas.

Told him and he was suprisingly ... well.. kinda
- Ohh, well thats said.. But ok.. Good luck to you Smile

Thing is that I will apply for a position at the norweigen "vinmonopolet" [the only place you are allowed to buy liquer and wine]
and it seems my boss is a personal friend of the district manager at Vinmonopolet.. So I would have been screwed.. Long live honesty!

Anyway. If I get the position it means x2 the salary and x2 worse liver..
hehe

Thanks for all good thoughts today though. Iam pretty sure it was because of that I went so well Smile

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2