*Plague peers round the door* Hello CLOWN's

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: *Plague peers round the door* Hello CLOWN's Author: Plague , Location: Bottom of a pint, in a pub, somewhere in Wigan, England Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 04:10 PM
    ----
Just thought i would say a hello, been a while since i last paid a visit to these pages, how's everyone doing, hope all are well!

#2: *Plague peers round the door* Hello CLOWN's Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 04:17 PM
    ----
Plauge! Very Happy

Its a live. Thank god..or was it heaven forbid? What have ya been up too lately?

#3: Re: *Plague peers round the door* Hello CLOWN's Author: Plague , Location: Bottom of a pint, in a pub, somewhere in Wigan, England Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 04:34 PM
    ----
Not much realy, just living in the real world (which i have to say is crap compared to the CLOWN's world), and not to well at the minute, realationship problems and all that, other than that all is great. I think i need a holiday over there with you CLOWN's and to find my self again, preferably at the bottom of a pint and avin fun, god forgot what fun is been that long since i had any.

Anyway, hows the world of CLOWN doing these days, all well.

#4: *Plague peers round the door* Hello CLOWN's Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 05:48 PM
    ----
We're scattered all over atm. A bunch is still in WoW, a few in Hellgate, a few in SWG, odd ones in other games (Tabula Rasa, Vanguard etc).

Im playing SWG myself. Recently tried Hellgate but it wasnt even close to a real MMO. Currently trying Pirates of the Caribbean Online (when Im not chasing pesky rebels!). Too early to give ya a verdict on that one though.

#5: Re: *Plague peers round the door* Hello CLOWN's Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 08:17 PM
    ----
want some reall good ole fun?
Play Guitar Hero while beeing drunk!

#6: Re: *Plague peers round the door* Hello CLOWN's Author: NeXuS , Location: Sollentuna Sweden Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 06:00 AM
    ----
Hi Plague good to see you agin.

I dont do mutch right now more the working and wating for conan let us know if you take a trip over to sweden

#7: *Plague peers round the door* Hello CLOWN's Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 08:16 AM
    ----
Hey there Plague!

All is well and it's just what the G man said, everybody is pretty much scattered around....just waiting, hiding and plotting their next clownish move!

The same goes for me as well, just waiting for something worth while to come along MMORPG wize. But still we're all crazy as hell & like the picture of Affie indicates...its still quite funky to! Very Happy

So how ya hanging over there ye fire fighting buckaneer?

#8: *Plague peers round the door* Hello CLOWN's Author: Corny_The_Loonie , Location: Brussel, Belgium Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:51 AM
    ----
Plague!!! Been so long mate! Happy to see you're in good health. Relationship problems hmm? Not sure the answer to that is in the bottom of a pint Wink Just think about it, you could end up like Valkiria...

But hey, try to get as much fun as you can!

I wish it quickly sorts out!

Take care out there O great master of fire! (hey, there was a monkey named "Link" that had the same title)
Last edited by Corny_The_Loonie on Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:52 AM; edited 1 times in total

#9: *Plague peers round the door* Hello CLOWN's Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:07 PM
    ----
Heya plague Wink

Just one comment - hang around here more Razz

#10: Re: *Plague peers round the door* Hello CLOWN's Author: Plague , Location: Bottom of a pint, in a pub, somewhere in Wigan, England Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 07:08 PM
    ----
Looking good there afghan, see you have calmed down somewhat since i last saw you, OR NOT Smile

You can be sure if i take a trip over there i will let you know but lets say there is notin in the pipe line yet, still need to get my life on track before i can venture out to loony country land.

Not sure corny, the pint seems the best place to be at the minute, but then i haven't had one of them in almoth a year, i must be ill.

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1