Once upon a time...

All Posts
Forum IndexIntroduce Yourself

#1: Once upon a time... Author: KaraLasai Post Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 03:40 PM
    ----
... there was a little Swordfighter in the world of Dereth.

Her name was Kara Lasai and she was also called "The Mistress CLOWN".

Well, hey everyone. I haven't been here for a long time and also didn't play any online games lately.
The Real Life game got too much of my attention, but that's because they have the best horse riding animation there. You can't compare that with UO or DAoC.

I tried to reactivate my AC Account last weekend, but unfortunately got some problems with that.

So, bring in the CLOWNs Smile

Kara Lasai

#2: Once upon a time... Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 03:49 PM
    ----
Hiya Kara Very Happy

Welcome home Razz

#3: Once upon a time... Author: Corny_The_Loonie , Location: Brussel, Belgium Post Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 06:48 PM
    ----
Hi Kara! Long time indeed. Great to hear you're fine Smile Try the flying mounts of WoW, I bet it's better Wink

#4: Once upon a time... Author: KaraLasai Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 05:40 AM
    ----
Oh i've been in WoW beta and played maybe one month after release, but it didn't really get me.

But we will see Smile Trying to get my AC account back first, no matter if i'll play it then.

#5: Re: Once upon a time... Author: Saxon Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 08:24 AM
    ----
Hey Kara Smile

Great to see you alive and kickin' and keep coming back here Very Happy

//Amoun

#6: Once upon a time... Author: KaraLasai Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 08:19 AM
    ----
*dance* i got my account back Smile

So i guess i'll have a look at AC this weekend.

#7: Once upon a time... Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 08:52 AM
    ----
Gz Kara Very Happy

Forum IndexIntroduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1