Anyone!

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Anyone! Author: Blade , Location: Pie Capital Post Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 02:13 PM
    ----
Know if Sequel stills shows his face round here?
Not heard from him in Years and he's my uncle LOL.

Jst wondering if anyone of u crazy people know how to old man is =]

#2: Anyone! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 03:39 PM
    ----
Not seen (or heard from) him since last august. He was last seen wandering the streets of Gothenburg early in the morning, wearing nothing but a red nose. Scary - I tell ya! Mr. Green

#3: Anyone! Author: Blade , Location: Pie Capital Post Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 09:05 PM
    ----
OH =/
thanks for that Gloom jst what i wanted to hear LOL

and thanks for lettin me know hope all is well =]

#4: Re: Anyone! Author: Sequel Post Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 08:06 PM
    ----
Hey hey hey!! Blimey that's a coincidence, 1st time i've checked these forums since my GF took all my PC time away and i'm being talked about, lol.

Hi B, yep i'm still about and everythings fine, how's u? Haven't been gaming much lately although I did fire Diablo 2 up again for a bit of nostalgia the other day and i've got a PS3 that i've been playing GTA4 and Burnout on, awesome piece of kit that thing. Smile

How is everyone in here? Still looney? Very Happy

#5: Anyone! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 08:14 PM
    ----
Just checking in to make sure I'm still the CLOWN with the most posts.... Yep.... cool Razz

Edit and come to think of it, what is it with GFs and taking PC time away? Is there a patch which fixes this? Very Happy
Last edited by Adenas on Tue Jun 03, 2008 08:15 PM; edited 1 times in total

#6: Re: Anyone! Author: Sequel Post Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 08:19 PM
    ----
Quote::
and come to think of it, what is it with GFs and taking PC time away? Is there a patch which fixes this?

LOL! I wish, i'm trying to get her into CSS so then if she plays more, i can play more Laughing

#7: Re: Anyone! Author: NeXuS , Location: Sollentuna Sweden Post Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 04:02 AM
    ----
Hi Sequel!
Good to see that you still are around.
All is fine over here going to help Vrak with his new badtunna and for all that dont understand that

Badtunna

We will have some beer and enjoy life in it on the 6 jun swedens national day

#8: Anyone! Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 05:33 AM
    ----
Nice to see you again mr Sequel!

#9: Anyone! Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 05:34 AM
    ----
Miss Squeel !!!!!! Smile

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1