In Memory of Rudrago

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: In Memory of Rudrago Author: Ringmaster , Location: The Circus Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 06:55 PM
    ----
It is with great sadness that we mourn the passing of Rudrago, The Artistic CLOWN.

Those that wish to leave condolences may do so below.

#2: In Memory of Rudrago Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 07:01 PM
    ----
Deepest condlences to Ru's family and friends.

*sad*
Last edited by Lithiana on Mon Nov 17, 2008 07:04 PM; edited 1 times in total

#3: In Memory of Rudrago Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 07:08 PM
    ----
Since i first heard these news ive been trying to figure the correct words to write down here but i cant find them not yet, but il ldo my best to get some words out.

All i can say at the moment is rest in peace mate, you will be missed, always so happy and filled with true CLOWN spirit, to bad we cant put those plans we talked about into action now. Sad :(

Im sending my condolances to his family and close ones.
Last edited by Hefaistos on Mon Nov 17, 2008 07:10 PM; edited 1 times in total

#4: Re: In Memory of Rudrago Author: Saxon Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 08:32 PM
    ----
Rudrago, although your life was way too short you will be remembered here for a very long time ...

My thought's is with Arjan's kids, family and friends.

As we use to say whenever an online game closes down on us ... "See you in the next realm mate" ...

Safe travels Rudrago !

#5: In Memory of Rudrago Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 09:36 PM
    ----
It seems like only yesterday we were tanking Zul'Gurub in World of Warcraft.

You were always an outstanding CLOWN and that's how I'll remember you.

Words fail us all I think, but Saxon's statement is somehow fitting. See you in the next game mate, and safe travels.

#6: In Memory of Rudrago Author: Corny_The_Loonie , Location: Brussel, Belgium Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:20 PM
    ----
Just saw the news... Cannot think clearly... Cannot believe it's true...

I would like to present my deepest condoleances to Rudrago's family and to his friends.

May you rest in peace. Sad

#7: In Memory of Rudrago Author: Elnar , Location: deje sweden Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:54 PM
    ----
Will miss you m8 Sad

#8: In Memory of Rudrago Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:56 PM
    ----
Heatbreaking.

Rudrago was a true CLOWN. He threw himself at any task always polite and eager to help. You will be truly missed.

My deepest condolances to the family and close ones.

#9: Re: In Memory of Rudrago Author: Regazzoni , Location: Sweden Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:26 PM
    ----
........... so so sad to hear............ Sad

My thoughts goes to your family m8. Take care where ever you are....

#10: Re: In Memory of Rudrago Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 06:15 AM
    ----
Rudrago, we had alot of fun mate, i will miss you. Crying or Very sad

My condolances to your family.

I will see you in the next life brother.

#11: In Memory of Rudrago Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 07:39 AM
    ----
Very sad to hear of it.... my thoughts are with those left behind
*sad*

#12: In Memory of Rudrago Author: Morri , Location: UK Post Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:33 AM
    ----
I'm not good with saying the right thing at a time like this...

I would like to say my thoughts are with Ru's family.

I hope you are eating a pie and having a beer Smile

#13: In Memory of Rudrago Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:19 AM
    ----
Feel so sad.

So young..

I cant belive one of us would pass away. It has not passed my mind.

Just feel so sad.

#14: Re: In Memory of Rudrago Author: Ulv_Vidfare Post Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:10 PM
    ----
Safe travels Rudrago,until we meet again.My heart goes out to your family.

#15: In Memory of Rudrago Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 03:51 PM
    ----
My Deepest condolances to his family.

Life is so short and fragile.

I for sure will kiss my kids 12 times more before i go to bed..

SALUTE Arjan

/Fredrik

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2