CLOWNs of the World

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: CLOWNs of the World Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:22 AM
    ----
CLOWN Frappr Map

Seems quite interesting if we use it.

Edit: It's now linked to on the sidebar, under CLOWN tools.
Last edited by Adenas on Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:42 AM; edited 1 times in total

#2: Re: CLOWNs of the World Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:31 AM
    ----
Lovely Very Happy

#3: Re: CLOWNs of the World Author: Slinver Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:14 PM
    ----
Nice Smile
Would be good to get everyone put on there. We can see the AoC Wink

#4: Re: CLOWNs of the World Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:58 PM
    ----
Remember guys when adding yourself it's very US-centric (blame Google :() so you tend to need to put the country name as well as the town.

For example, it selects some minor Gothenburg in the US rather than the Swedish one.

#5: Re: CLOWNs of the World Author: Rune , Location: Norway Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 01:15 PM
    ----
Superb thingy Smile Us centric or not Smile Especially the satellite view is pretty darn marvelous.. And yeah, check out my fjords Smile We have lots of places and mountains up here called something with troll.. Like "The wall of the Trolls", "The troll's ladder" etc.. so I might be forced into deleting my chars and go horde.. But I am working my way though the various political instances in order to rename them all into "The wall of the Clowns", "The Clown's ladder" etc.. but it takes time to accomplish.. Anyways, as many find it quite interesting to go here for holidays, let me know if you are anywhere near me Smile I'll be happy to meet up!

#6: Re: CLOWNs of the World Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 01:36 PM
    ----
/bump

(I want more than 14 of us on here!) Very Happy

#7: Re: CLOWNs of the World Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 05:52 AM
    ----
didn't work for me mate.... in either browser.... do I need to load IE up to make it work or have I got Java issues or something?

#8: Re: CLOWNs of the World Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 06:34 AM
    ----
/me mutters something about Lightrunner's habit of using obsolete software Smile

#9: Re: CLOWNs of the World Author: Rune , Location: Norway Post Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 05:35 AM
    ----
/bump

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1