Mac loves beer!

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Mac loves beer! Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 02:25 PM
    ----
There that was an abvious subject /statement to say the least! But I've probably and hopefull managed to gather all of your attention Smile

Most of you have probably missed, or perhaps even rejoiced in some strange way Smile , the fact that i'm not playing WoW at the moment. Most of you will probably remember my whole internship thing together with me going down under to feed Skippy the bush kangaroo!

I just realised I hadn't posted here in a very long time and thought I'd keep you updated by posting a small message. I've decided to cancell my WoW account until further notice, I simply don't have the time at the moment...which I do regret! My current work obligates me from doing so.

As a small side note I'd like to add this general remark, just to give you all something to think about. And remember its just an irratic statement of a guy who tends to run around neckid! So why listen to him? Smile :
CLOWN will life as it always has, smite those who fail to see the life energy of all our beloved friends! Or as I like to see it, an awesome community which is not bound to any game or anything...but just soulely to friends amongst each other.

I'm not fully resigning as a Councilor...although I'll probably not post a hell of a lot in the comming months. But I'll make it an effort to keep tabs here once in a while. Sofar my travelling scheduele is fairly extensive when i'm in Australia. Busy times are a comming...plenty of Unions, consulates and Shipping Academy's to talk to Smile And for those who are interested, my plane leaves on the 5th of Februari and I'll be back in Holland somewhere at the end of June /July. Oh and for the very inquisative ones, i'm working for an International Dredging Contractor called Boskalis, abviously a traditional dutch company Smile

I do wander how the pie's will taste like down there....they'd better be good!! Perhaps I can take Skippy back into WoW and create a nice 200% mount out of him. Leaping /Jumping from continent to continent!

To conclude all of this silly mumbeling, as a very wize person once said in a movie....:

"I love you guys and gals!"

Yours faithfully and most neckidly,
Mac

#2: Mac loves beer! Author: Lithic , Location: The Last Bastion of Human Sanity Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 02:48 PM
    ----
Woot, good to hear from you mate! Take it easy down there and don't let the kangaroos push you around now you hear, those sods just become unbearable if you don't put your foot down every once in a while. Very Happy

#3: Mac loves beer! Author: Raine Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 06:26 PM
    ----
Good to hear from you Smile

Remember to write a little diary on these pages Smile

Have fun and take care Smile

#4: Mac loves beer! Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 07:14 PM
    ----
U will be missed, Mac... keep in touch, and I'll have a glass of wine for U next weekend!

/GirlLith

#5: Re: Mac loves beer! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 07:29 PM
    ----
Be safe Mc. And have fun Very Happy

#6: Mac loves beer! Author: Slinver Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 08:38 PM
    ----
Have a good time Mc Smile

#7: Re: Mac loves beer! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:07 PM
    ----
Mc wrote:
CLOWN will life as it always has, smite those who fail to see the life energy of all our beloved friends!

Even better, smite them and smite Slin! You know he deserves it Razz

Good luck Mc and don't be a stranger Smile

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1