Anyone living in STHLM?

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Anyone living in STHLM? Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 04:59 PM
    ----
going there friday the seconde of feb.

Going to crash at Klemans place from friday to saturday (then iv got a hotel), but anyone knowing kleman, know he aint 100% trustworthy hahaha

So I might need a backup plan (ie a couch to sleep on) if things goes wrong...

#2: Re: Anyone living in STHLM? Author: NeXuS , Location: Sollentuna Sweden Post Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 06:25 PM
    ----
yep i pn you my mobilenr and you can stay here if he is gone Mr. Green

#3: Anyone living in STHLM? Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 07:02 PM
    ----
i feel a beer comming my way now..

#4: Re: Anyone living in STHLM? Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:25 AM
    ----
Lord_afghan wrote:
going there friday the seconde of feb.

Going to crash at Klemans place from friday to saturday (then iv got a hotel), but anyone knowing kleman, know he aint 100% trustworthy hahaha

So I might need a backup plan (ie a couch to sleep on) if things goes wrong...

...guess what happned, guess who phoned today saying he aint got a place for me..hahaha

#5: Anyone living in STHLM? Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:34 AM
    ----
lol

then you will sleep with nexus then

#6: Re: Anyone living in STHLM? Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:46 AM
    ----
Pagor wrote:
lol

then you will sleep with nexus then

yea - and we expect you to come by! if your allowed to come out and play that is... Very Happy

#7: Re: Anyone living in STHLM? Author: NeXuS , Location: Sollentuna Sweden Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:35 AM
    ----
yep paggy boy drop in and have a beer you can sleep next to Lord afghan 2 man down

#8: Anyone living in STHLM? Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:15 PM
    ----
Sounds like you guys gonna have a glass of perrier

#9: Anyone living in STHLM? Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:45 PM
    ----
Dudes i told my wife that jorgen was comming to sthlm and that i woulod like to go meet him, she said - Sure go to your mistress that you sit and chat with all nights trough...

I hate pregnat women Smile

#10: Re: Anyone living in STHLM? Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:48 PM
    ----
Pagor wrote:
Dudes i told my wife that jorgen was comming to sthlm and that i woulod like to go meet him, she said - Sure go to your mistress that you sit and chat with all nights trough...

I hate pregnat women Smile

your misstress is pegnant?

#11: Anyone living in STHLM? Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 01:47 PM
    ----
haha yeah !

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1