Pecker thread!

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexClown HallCLOWNish Thoughts

#1: Pecker thread! Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 09:00 PM
    ----
I will bump this thread everytime i get caught in the zipper !

How stupid can i get, i never learn to use underwears

#2: Pecker thread! Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 09:01 PM
    ----
/bump a bleeder some weeks ago

#3: Pecker thread! Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 09:01 PM
    ----
/bump

just pain no blood

#4: Pecker thread! Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 09:02 PM
    ----
/bump

Last week a bleeder again

#5: Pecker thread! Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 09:02 PM
    ----
/bump

Tonight a non bleeder

#6: Pecker thread! Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 09:11 PM
    ----
That's disgusting, dude....

*tries desperately to shake image before going to bed*

#7: Re: Pecker thread! Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 09:21 PM
    ----
there is a reason why I only use jeans with buttons - usally tell it when im drunk Very Happy

#8: Pecker thread! Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 09:49 PM
    ----
Disgusting or not it bloody hurts like hell ! Smile

Affi, its my work pants dude, they dont come with buttons, soi have to remember undies instead!

#9: Pecker thread! Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:33 PM
    ----
/bump

I was fixing my work shirt so i was going to unzip my pants and tuck in the shirt, i only came to opening the belt and unzipped halfway... Now i got a bleeder again.. bummer

Affie Kiss and make the pain go away ?

#10: Pecker thread! Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 06:56 AM
    ----
Pagor - I truly wonder sometimes if you're beyond help.... there's only so much the men in white coats can deal with these days.

Might be kinder to take you for that one last long walk..... farm yard style

#11: Pecker thread! Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 06:57 AM
    ----
LOL

#12: Re: Pecker thread! Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:32 AM
    ----
Lithiana wrote:
That's disgusting, dude....

*tries desperately to shake image before going to bed*

Mhm... some things are funny.... this is not 1 of em...

#13: Pecker thread! Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 02:51 PM
    ----
Does anyone think i tought it was funny and laught when i was stuck in my zipper with my penis ??!?!?!

OMG i hate you all for thinking that .

#14: Pecker thread! Author: Nithro , Location: SWEDEN Post Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:47 PM
    ----
The reason it gets stuck Pagor is because You always try to stick it ina hole, and when it sees the hole in the zipper it sends a signal to Your brain to go for it, and since the signal back stops for a coffe on the way your little penis is to late and always tried in the worst moment....

I think you better train the signals so that you don't try to penetrate every hole...

(yes I am bored at work, and yes we had to cover our asses when Pagor came home drunk in the good old days)

#15: Re: Pecker thread! Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 02:41 PM
    ----
Pagor wrote:

Affie Kiss and make the pain go away ?

ROFL

do it Affie, kiss it Razz

Forum IndexClown HallCLOWNish Thoughts

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2