Farwan (Arfandir, Yyalglup, Hiiyahii)

All Posts
Forum IndexIntroduce Yourself

#1: Farwan (Arfandir, Yyalglup, Hiiyahii) Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:13 AM
    ----

What are the usual questions?

- RL name??

Hmmm... Hell if i recall... Something like Chris i think

- Occupation??

Teacher --> science, math, whatever as long as it doesn t take me all my time.

- Hobby??

Besides WOW? I like killing dragons, making instances... Hmmm? That s wow? Oh... Then doing clown raids, chatting with guild mates and... hmmm??? DAMN! Again?!

Else i like having fun with friends like Autowash and Corny the loonie... Study what ever i can, going out to do anything, planning RL clown meeting, bugging Vargas, and... hmmm? Coming close to a subject we went already? I m a nolife??? Hey! Don t say that! Watch the pic section! One of my closest friend is Autowash! Have you seen him? Who would want to do something else then forget about RL in game with friends dressing like bloody knights?? And they are all like that! I m surrounded! Do i even have to mention Corny? I m sure you re all wierd too! But hehe! at least you re too far to knock on my door boozed and feeling like doing a murder party. Wow is just safer then my daily life, i die less often!

- Family??

Two childs that bug me while i play and a wife for witch i have to grind a lot of rep in order to keep playing... I ld like to get to revered or exalted but i tend to be between friendly and dislike when i play too much.

- Where am i from??

Belgium! Brussels! Easy to find poeple : follow the clouds, when you get wet you re closing, when you see fat asses filled with beer you re there. And... Damn I hate beer!

- Why hell did you choose "the worst" as clown title??

Hehe, ofc i m not the worst... Even if i m use to pull the whole instance while raiding... Nah but that s ok... On the other part i can always answer poeple s questions about quest or any ingame info : but the answer varies between "i don t know", "no clue", "can t remember", "hell if i know", "ask gloom", "don t ask crowbeard", "thutbat or something like that has the answer"...

And then there is Raine... We ve met in RL with some other loons... He said : "you are a very nasty person"... Then after : "You really are mean mean mean"... and at the end : "you re the worst person i ve seen!"... How can i live with that?? Resignation is the answer! It s the key to everything! Was it Bouddha that said : "Dreams are like rainbows... Only the fools try to reach them..." ?? No. No i don t think it was Buddha... But never mind i like the idea Very Happy

- Is it true that Blegian eats a lot of french fries?

Well there is a sentence i saw a few weeks ago that i try to reproduce at school to make the student feel confortable when they wanna ask those kind of questions... It goes like "There are no stupid questions... There are just curious idiots". Wink

Yes most of us love french fries.

#2: Farwan (Arfandir, Yyalglup, Hiiyahii) Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:10 AM
    ----
You loon Razz

Nice post.

#3: Farwan (Arfandir, Yyalglup, Hiiyahii) Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:36 PM
    ----
Nice one Smile
Those last introductions sets the standard for all of us that haven't done it yet.... Have to look for a picture that not scare's the hell out of u Snakeman

#4: Farwan (Arfandir, Yyalglup, Hiiyahii) Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 04:28 PM
    ----
Wasn t the avatar your RL picture?

#5: Re: Farwan (Arfandir, Yyalglup, Hiiyahii) Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 06:08 AM
    ----
farwan wrote:
Wasn t the avatar your RL picture?

Twisted Evil yeah it is. On a early sunday morning after a night out Partyman

#6: Farwan (Arfandir, Yyalglup, Hiiyahii) Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 09:43 PM
    ----
Hehe, tomorrow, we have sunday, you must become single again every week Wink

#7: Farwan (Arfandir, Yyalglup, Hiiyahii) Author: Crowbeard , Location: Oslo Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 07:00 AM
    ----
You're just plain horrible Arf....;)

#8: Farwan (Arfandir, Yyalglup, Hiiyahii) Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 07:19 AM
    ----
Thanks Crow Wink

#9: Re: Farwan (Arfandir, Yyalglup, Hiiyahii) Author: Vargas Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 08:25 AM
    ----
Crow is to kind Arf, u even suck at beeing horrible.

#10: Farwan (Arfandir, Yyalglup, Hiiyahii) Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 09:28 AM
    ----
Quit flatering poeple, just applaud while we still can! Very Happy

#11: Re: Farwan (Arfandir, Yyalglup, Hiiyahii) Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:03 PM
    ----
Everyone is so old, am i the youngest one in this guild??? Little thongue man

*i aint driving no ones wheelchair at the Rl meet just as you guys know* Snakeman

#12: Re: Farwan (Arfandir, Yyalglup, Hiiyahii) Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:11 PM
    ----
Hefaistos wrote:
*i aint driving no ones wheelchair at the Rl meet just as you guys know* Snakeman

But...but..but......

#13: Farwan (Arfandir, Yyalglup, Hiiyahii) Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:37 PM
    ----
I'll drive U around, Gloom. Because I'm nice.

/GirlLith

#14: Farwan (Arfandir, Yyalglup, Hiiyahii) Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:57 PM
    ----
How about a wheel chair race guys! Just to show Hef what old poeple can do! Btw did you notice young blood incoming? We have a 15 year old dude that did apply on guild Wink

Forum IndexIntroduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1