IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet

All Posts

1 2 3 4
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Alessi , Location: Copenhagen, Denmark Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 09:15 AM
    ----
We need to know who and how many of you, who are comming to Copenhagen by car?

The politicians in Denmark don't like to many cars in the center of Copenhagen, which is the reason why you have to pay almost everywhere you park your car......including where Demos and I live. So we want to buy you some "whole-day" tickets, so we won't have to worry about that in our joyful weekend Mr. Green Partyman

#2: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 09:34 AM
    ----
I've decided to fly, as last time I tried to drive to Europe from the UK the car got a bit wet Sad

#3: Re: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Vargas Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:53 AM
    ----
coming by plane. Will need a few parking spaces for it.. So get loads of tickets Smile

#4: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 01:46 PM
    ----
PLane it is but i still don tknow my arrival time since i lost the info... I ll see it when i get my tickets...

#5: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 01:49 PM
    ----
There it is! I arrive at 8.45 brussels airlines plane.

#6: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 01:54 PM
    ----
Me, Saurz and Hefaistos is coming by car. But I belive it will be parked
at the hotell. Unless parking with that card of yours is gonna be cheaper?
We are gonna stay at the Scandic Copenhagen and should arrive Friday
afternoon. My mobile is +47 93610990
And no dirty calls now. My stomac cant handle it. Iam a very sensitive
person when it comes to ladies sending nude pictures of themselfs..
Hmm.. Or even male clowns doing it. *bad adenas!!*

Ulf

#7: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 02:40 PM
    ----
U better delete that number before pagor spots it, cause then it will be no stop to the nudepics.

#8: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 03:21 PM
    ----
I believe *bluntly ignoring all the nudie-comments* that the swedes are the only ones to have a car at the meet, sis.

/GirlLith: At Ur service

Ps: Cooking soups, making pesto and baking cakes for the guests at casa Lithiana! Yay!

#9: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 03:32 PM
    ----
I think Ulf has switched his phone off, as he didn't reply to my message.

That or he fainted? Razz

#10: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 03:33 PM
    ----
All I need from Denmark is a Jazucci and a good old fashion massage.

#11: Re: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Trikae , Location: Vinslöv, Skåne, Sverige - [Sweden] Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 05:43 PM
    ----
Well I use the railway to get there, so no parkingticket's needed here ethier.

*Cheer's*
2 man down

#12: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 02:03 PM
    ----
Lith can you please send me a little cake back with Adenas.
He's very trustworthy so he'll not eat it Very Happy

#13: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 04:00 PM
    ----
Careful what U wish for m8... I just might do it! *grin*

Wait a minute...

/GirlLith

#14: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 08:48 AM
    ----
you're safe with me..... I'm very food orientated Wink

#15: IMPORTANT: Copenhagen meet Author: Alessi , Location: Copenhagen, Denmark Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:32 AM
    ----
Now I've made reservations for us at the restaurant friday the 19. of january at 19.00.

They only make one bill and they only accept 2 VISA-cards per bill, so make sure you have 100-150 danish kroner on you:)

This is the link to the restaurant, if you wanna take a look www.rizraz.dk, but it's in danish so some of you may have problems reading it.....but no worries....we'll have great fun so who cares what we eat right:)
Last edited by Alessi on Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:33 AM; edited 1 times in total

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2 3 4
>
Page 1 of 4