we need to set up a

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: we need to set up a Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 02:56 PM
    ----
warhammeronline Forum aswell ! Smile

And hope some of us get in to beta testing, atm i get some nice info from them so can we fix that ?

#2: we need to set up a Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 03:04 PM
    ----
sounds good to me

#3: we need to set up a Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 03:07 PM
    ----
Can you break Adenas hands hif he dosent do this ? Smile

#4: we need to set up a Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 03:23 PM
    ----
And a "Pirates of the burning sea" forum as well!

#5: we need to set up a Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 03:30 PM
    ----
Hmm. Does anyone play either of these games yet?

On a similar vein, shall we drop the forums with 0 posts in them? They look rather silly.

#6: we need to set up a Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 03:31 PM
    ----
yeah drop them.... if we say yes do we get the forums?

#7: Re: we need to set up a Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 03:34 PM
    ----
Lightrunner wrote:
yeah drop them.... if we say yes do we get the forums?

Yes ofc !!!!!!!!! The beta hasent started yet BUT rest asure we are going to play it !

RvR Rules Smile

#8: we need to set up a Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 03:57 PM
    ----
Pag keep me posted when the time comes Wink

#9: we need to set up a Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 04:42 PM
    ----
On what ? The game release ? or when i get info to show ? Smile

Damn brit´s

#10: we need to set up a Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 04:54 PM
    ----
when the time comes you'll know (i have no idea what I meant when I wrote it tbh.... we'll figure out the details later)

so the forum.... do we get it?

#11: we need to set up a Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 05:03 PM
    ----
lol@light damn your just like me then ! Smile

Ofc will get the forum ! (have you broken his hands yet ?)

#12: we need to set up a Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 08:21 PM
    ----
Warhammer Intro (imagen Hefistos as the warrior in the beginning)

#13: we need to set up a Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 07:53 AM
    ----
You got yourself a forum.

As for all the inactive games, but ones we used to play, I will add forum links to the old forums and put them in a section "Old Games" or something.

#14: we need to set up a Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 08:11 AM
    ----
There is/was already a Warhammer online board In "other games". Now we have two Wink

Move Vanguard Saga of heroes up a level as well. Its live and at least two lunies are in it.

Add Pirates of the burning crusade as well. Still in beta, but it looks promising.

Ty Very Happy

#15: we need to set up a Author: Saevar , Location: Seattle USA Post Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 09:17 AM
    ----
Is Warhammer going to be like Starcraft with knights and dragons?

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2