Live from Sydney!

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Live from Sydney! Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 03:22 AM
    ----
G'day everyone!
Figured I might as well start a thread about me being down under instead of using the shoutbox Smile

All is well I have to say, enjoying myself alot actually! Although offcourse I do miss you all terribly! *winks to Lith*
With the nice 27 degrees temperatures and awesome beaches :cool:...I really feel bad I can't share it with you all *sobs*

I do try to get on msn now and then...but then there is the time difference between here and all of the places where you live. Between Holland and Sydney its 10hours at the moment....heck if you think about it its kinda cool....i'm living in the future!! Very Happy

Just talked to Light on msn btw, as he's Down Under as well, we're trying to arrange a RL meet. So we reckon every able and willing CLOWN should naturally come over here tomorrow Partyman
So get your tickets asap because Light is leaving on Sunday!!

Oh and as a small World Domination cuisine note....Light and me are doing our own little Burning Crusade, we be bringing the Pie's to the Ozzy's! Heck I don't even know how they could have survived this long without them.....

For those who would like to see what i'm doing over here....I've got a weblog! Although the stories are all in Dutch you can still see a few pictures of my epic adventures. Heck you can always post something on the Guestbook aswell Smile

The address is: www.ernstdownunder.nl

So how are you all holding up folks?
Last edited by Mc on Mon Feb 19, 2007 03:23 AM; edited 1 times in total

#2: Live from Sydney! Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 07:04 AM
    ----
YAY!

*closes her eyes and taps her heels together 3 times*

No, Light... still in Copenhagen... Sad

Wow Mac, good to hear from U and really glad Ure doing well. But more importantly: when are U back?!

/GirlLith

#3: Live from Sydney! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 08:44 AM
    ----
Yay Mc! Very Happy

#4: Re: Live from Sydney! Author: Arioch , Location: ENGLAND Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 09:17 AM
    ----
Mc! You crazy Clown.

Be careful down there, there's snakes, spiders, crocs and aussies. And the water runs the wrong way round the plughole!

Personally I'd be most worried about falling off the planet... can you feel the blood rushing to your head?

Come back up here soon.

#5: Live from Sydney! Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 09:21 AM
    ----
Aye they're all pieless heathens here... crazy drivers too - I love it Smile

I got your mobile number mate so I'll get in touch with that or other means - best bet I reckon will be on Sunday though if that's ok with you.

If anyone else wants to make it then I can put you up where I'm staying and if you get here on time and look good in a dress you can come with me to a wedding on Saturday... Mc if you've got a frock you get first refusal of course.

Lith - make sure you're standing on tip toes when you do it and I think you have to screw your eyes closed real tight too Wink

btw Mc's right.... we do live in the future here... it's weird Very Happy

#6: Live from Sydney! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 09:37 AM
    ----
Crazy Lunatic Of the Wild South? Not got the same ring to it Smile

Have fun you two.

#7: Re: Live from Sydney! Author: Arioch , Location: ENGLAND Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 09:38 AM
    ----
Light, show some responsibility, you're a father for Pie's sake!

Perhaps if you and Mc wear a lifeline you can pull each other back if one falls off, tie one end to a big rock incase you both do. If that happens give me a call and I'll come and pull you both back. Other than that I dunno, I'm really worried here Sad

You're defying gravity godammit!
Last edited by Arioch on Mon Feb 19, 2007 03:25 PM; edited 1 times in total

#8: Live from Sydney! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 09:50 AM
    ----
For those not sure what the problem is, I've drawn this handy diagram:

#9: Re: Live from Sydney! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 09:53 AM
    ----
Adenas wrote:
For those not sure what the problem is, I've drawn this handy diagram:

ROFLMAO! prayer

#10: Re: Live from Sydney! Author: Arioch , Location: ENGLAND Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 09:56 AM
    ----
Well done Ade, perhaps that will give the reckless fools some perspective.

Superb diagram in the time allowed. Not only geographically precise but almost to scale. Nice house btw, now we know where you live muhahaha

#11: Live from Sydney! Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:20 AM
    ----
yeah well done genius....

credit Mc and I with a little sense
I'm sure we'll rig up some little pie selling basket, with drink trays and beer taps etc etc....

We'll work out the details - so who's coming?

#12: Live from Sydney! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:49 AM
    ----
Oh no, my house is now visible to the world! *Quakes in boots* Smile

Light, I'm not sure how you're going to be able to rig up a basket, but here are my plans so you can make a start.

#13: Live from Sydney! Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 03:04 PM
    ----
LOL

Ahh... needed that. With deadly gastroenteritis, U take all the laughs (not too violent ofc) U can get...

Need healing stat!

#14: Live from Sydney! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 03:13 PM
    ----
Gief healing to Lith!

Stupid priests, never are quick enough healing hunters Smile

#15: Live from Sydney! Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 03:25 PM
    ----
LOL Adenas thats some funny stuff

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2