Moleman wants to go to CLOWN-college!

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexApplications

#1: Moleman wants to go to CLOWN-college! Author: Moleman , Location: Borås, Sweden Post Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 08:16 PM
    ----
Hi guys! Here's my application:

1. What is the name/class/level/spec/profession of your character?
- Moleman/Hunter/46/Marksman/skinner-miner

2. Why do you want to join CLOWN?
- I'm a nice guy, I like the nice guy approach. Greet the world with a smile! Also the name and the tabbard and everything is real nice. =D

3. Do you know a CLOWN member already? If so, who?
- Yes, Hefaistos is a dear old military buddy of mine! Partyman

4. How old are you?
- 23 and 11 months

5. Have you been in any other guilds?
- Yes, I signed a charter or two for ppl starting new guilds. More than that, no, not really. Ya winkles

6. If yes to Q5 which and why did you leave?
-Not applicable.

7. What is your favourite colour?
- Black is good because it looks cool with almost any other color

8. Where and how did you hear about CLOWN?
- Hefaistos

8. Why do you think there are 2 question eights?
- Hey, why not?

9. Pies - Good or Bad?
- Pie with custard rocks.

10. Do you have any other character(s)? If so, what class/lvl?
- No other chars on Skullcrusher.

Raiding Questions

11. How many nights a week can you raid?
- Maybe two or three, it depends..

12. What attunements do you have?
-None.

13. Have you any experience of end-game instances?
-No.

Hope to see you online! Cheers!

#2: Moleman wants to go to CLOWN-college! Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 09:06 PM
    ----
Ooo... u are a buddy Of Hef.... DONT LET HIM IN! We can't build the swedish army stronger Very Happy But... Moleman is a cool name Razz Hope you get in mate Smile

#3: Moleman wants to go to CLOWN-college! Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 09:08 PM
    ----
I say let him in, hes a a great guy and im sure he will provide in our constant struggle against the norwegians and the gnomes.

#4: Re: Moleman wants to go to CLOWN-college! Author: Elnar , Location: deje sweden Post Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 09:17 PM
    ----
let him in i guess he cant be worse then minimon Gives thy a finger Razz

#5: Moleman wants to go to CLOWN-college! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:35 PM
    ----
Any friend of Hs is a friend of mine. Get him in.

#6: Re: Moleman wants to go to CLOWN-college! Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 05:14 AM
    ----
Gloom wrote:

Now you´v lost it big time gloom.

But hey he cant be worse then hef is ?

#7: Re: Moleman wants to go to CLOWN-college! Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 07:31 AM
    ----
Gloom wrote:

Totally...

*drowning in lesser scandinavians* Nasty

Welcome Hansi! Ya winkles

#8: Moleman wants to go to CLOWN-college! Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:08 AM
    ----
Thumbs up Razz

#9: Re: Moleman wants to go to CLOWN-college! Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:33 AM
    ----
OH GOD!

a friend of Heffalump?!

ask yourselfes, do we really need more ppl like Heffalump?

ofc we do Mr. Green

BRING HIM IN!1!!1!!oneoneeleven Rolling eyes

#10: Moleman wants to go to CLOWN-college! Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 01:22 PM
    ----
where are the Finns!??!!

I have to vote NO to all Swedes :/...for national pride

#11: Moleman wants to go to CLOWN-college! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 05:44 AM
    ----
A friend of Hef's is a friend of mine.

And also in need of psychiatric help Razz

#12: Re: Moleman wants to go to CLOWN-college! Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 06:49 AM
    ----
GIEF POLL PLX PLX Mr. Green

#13: Moleman wants to go to CLOWN-college! Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:22 AM
    ----
GIEF PIE PLX PLX

#14: Re: Moleman wants to go to CLOWN-college! Author: Moleman , Location: Borås, Sweden Post Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 05:27 PM
    ----
Update: Just made lvl 50 =)

#15: Moleman wants to go to CLOWN-college! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:17 AM
    ----
Moleman, your already in, arent you?

Forum IndexApplications

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2