CrowTV

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: CrowTV Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:35 AM
    ----
Someone must have a video of this? Has it been aired yet? If so did anyone record it? Can anyone provide a Norwegian-English translation? Did TV3 put on enough pies for Crow?

CrowTV

#2: CrowTV Author: Lutze , Location: New Brighton, Cheshire. UK Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:39 AM
    ----
Hi Adenas,

I certainly could not record it - I watched it through the wonders of the interweb thingy :

Crow TV (Sundays!)

#3: CrowTV Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:51 AM
    ----
I take it that thingy shows TV shows live and there's no recording? Sad

I blame Pocket for not giving everyone prior warning! Very Happy

#4: CrowTV Author: Crowbeard , Location: Oslo Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:00 PM
    ----
"Nothing to see here. This is not the Crow you're looking for...*
*Waves hand in a slow motion before your eyes*

#5: CrowTV Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:18 PM
    ----
He was so sweeeeeet....
Our little gumby pumby bear...

#6: CrowTV Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:43 PM
    ----
Your jedi mind tricks won't work with me!

Did you get the girl, Crow? I have no idea how that show is supposed to work Smile

#7: CrowTV Author: Crowbeard , Location: Oslo Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:49 PM
    ----
Huh? What girl....what is this? Ya winkles

No comments (always wanted to say that...hirr)

#8: CrowTV Author: Lutze , Location: New Brighton, Cheshire. UK Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:52 PM
    ----
It's a series mate - next episode is Sunday... from what I remember around 7pm uk time... though I can't be 100% sure.

Format is this:

They have a group of girls and a group of guys. They get to whittle down groups of girls and guys each week.

The one just past on Sunday was Speed Dating.... our Crow (in a Cilla Black voice) did very well and got through to next week. Some poor sods were not so lucky and got kicked out.

I think it's 2 guys and 2 girls that get to do the choosing. Obviously it was quite tricky to follow when everyone was talking hurdy gurdy Smile

#9: CrowTV Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:56 PM
    ----
Cool Very Happy I'll try and work out a way of recording the next episode then Wink

#10: Re: CrowTV Author: Vargas Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 05:35 AM
    ----
Not giving prior warning? Me forgot something? How dare u Ade!

Oh ur right.... I forgot..

Hmmm

How dare u remind me that I forgot!!! Razz

The show starts at 20:00 pig eater, wich means 19:00 UK.

And this sunday, there really is something about Miriam......

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1