Arfandir pausing

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Arfandir pausing Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 09:50 AM
    ----
Good morning loonies.

Life brings s*** loads of things to do, mostly good things as far as i can see, but that eats my time like hell. So i m afraid i ll not be too much online anymore for the time to come. I ll miss you all badly wich is why i ll still put my nose ingame now and then to have some clown moments, but that will be it for now.

I ll do my best to get my ass to that clowning party on the 11 and will definitly be there at RL meetings.

I m happy that i stayed long enough to see CLOWN getting back on its feet and wish you all many epix and no hassle or what so ever.

GZ to our new leaders, i m sure they ll do a great job, and thx to Saurz and our former leaders, they did a great job.

Have fun loonies

#2: Re: Arfandir pausing Author: redbilly , Location: Liverpool Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 09:55 AM
    ----
Ain't life a B***h.
Get back soon, Loon Rolling eyes

#3: Arfandir pausing Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:01 AM
    ----
Always a pleasure Arf Smile Heh, not that I'm ever in-game Very Happy

Come back soon, we're missing you already and certainly keep gracing these forums with your presence...

#4: Arfandir pausing Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:02 AM
    ----
See you soon pal Smile

#5: Arfandir pausing Author: Rune , Location: Norway Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:23 AM
    ----
Yeah, you will be missed, mate. Take care and don't be a stranger.

#6: Re: Arfandir pausing Author: Saxon Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:25 AM
    ----
Enjoy RL Arfandir and pop by every now and then Smile

#7: Re: Arfandir pausing Author: Vargas Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:38 AM
    ----
Got ur number Arf.
I'll send u a roll of snus evey now and then:)

#8: Re: Arfandir pausing Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:53 AM
    ----
Adenas wrote:
Come back soon, we're missing you already...

X2

#9: Arfandir pausing Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:29 AM
    ----
*who are you?*

Arf!!! bah! be safe irl bro Very Happy

#10: Arfandir pausing Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:04 PM
    ----
Will miss you Arf, but have fun in RL and get back as soon as possable Smile

#11: Re: Arfandir pausing Author: Raine Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:25 PM
    ----
PFFFFFF!!!! Nasty

see you later and have fun IRL Partyman

#12: Arfandir pausing Author: minimax Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 01:18 PM
    ----
NOOOO get back here you huntard Smile

#13: Arfandir pausing Author: Morri , Location: UK Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 02:09 PM
    ----
Take care and I hope you are not away from us for too long Very Happy

#14: Re: Arfandir pausing Author: Mithras Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 02:23 PM
    ----
Enjoy RL mate.. Its hard.... so be carful.. I have heard some ppl can bite you Razz

#15: Arfandir pausing Author: Crowbeard , Location: Oslo Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 05:40 AM
    ----
Get rl stuff in order and hurry up already!!!! :))

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2