Invite me, ISHOOTLAZERPEWPEW

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexApplications

#1: Invite me, ISHOOTLAZERPEWPEW Author: Drakonian , Location: England Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 09:49 AM
    ----
Ello ello, Well as most of you know me, I quit the game for a while but I am back with a new and fun feeling for the game. So thought I would get back with some old mates who seem to have left CoTH to hide here...

1. What is the name/class/level/spec/profession of your character?

Name: Drakonian
Class: Warrior
Level: 70
Spec: Arms/Fury
Proffesions: Blacksmith(350) and Mining (375)

2. Why do you want to join CLOWN?

After rejoining the awesome worl of Azeroth and Outlands I find a part of the game missing, Pretty much everyone I know is in CLOWN now and after some recommendations I thought I would make an apply.

3. Do you know a CLOWN member already? If so, who?

I know everyone, I got alot of circuses so Ive met many clowns in the world, some fat some skinny and somy just very short like Gloom.

4. How old are you?

70 in Night elf years and 18 in Human.

5. Have you been in any other guilds?

Hmm. Vlad Dracul, MTL, Champions of the Hall, Exalted and Gloom's Bitch (my personal fave)

6. If yes to Q5 which and why did you leave?

Left, Disbanded, Left and Quit game, Quit game again..

7. What is your favourite colour?

Does CLOWN count as a colour ? otherwise its Black

8. Where and how did you hear about CLOWN?

The CLOWN's that came to the circus by my House..
a.k.a Lutze

8. Why do you think there are 2 question eights?

Because CLOWN's are meant to be funny ?

9. Pies - Good or Bad?

Good, Especially for slapping them in another clowns face!

10. Do you have any other character(s)? If so, what class/lvl?

Level 60 Human warrior (He dosent want to be clown?)

Raiding Questions

11. How many nights a week can you raid?

2-3 I guess, depending on real life situations

12. What attunements do you have?

erm Deadmines( I cleared it soo many times, Iam fully epic now), and Karazhan

13. Have you any experience of end-game instances?

Very much so, You have to be if youve raided Glooms House, a whole lot of crazy shit there iam telling you.
Last edited by Drakonian on Sun May 06, 2007 12:59 PM; edited 3 time in total

#2: Re: Invite me, ISHOOTLAZERPEWPEW Author: Vargas Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 09:55 AM
    ----
Drako:)

This old dorf says YES!!!

#3: Invite me, ISHOOTLAZERPEWPEW Author: Lutze , Location: New Brighton, Cheshire. UK Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:10 AM
    ----
Most of the lazers he shoots are out of his bumhole. Very Happy

Well I never even knew that Drak could type so I thought that there was a good chance that giving him the site address would be safe... seems I was wrong.

I'd like to see Drak join.

#4: Re: Invite me, ISHOOTLAZERPEWPEW Author: redbilly , Location: Liverpool Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:12 AM
    ----
Hey nice to see you back Sonny Smile

#5: Re: Invite me, ISHOOTLAZERPEWPEW Author: Drakonian , Location: England Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:13 AM
    ----
funny thing is, I forgot the Link. I just typed "Lutze sucks" on google, and Wola it lead me to here!

#6: Invite me, ISHOOTLAZERPEWPEW Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:31 AM
    ----
Gloom has his own guild?

I say yes.

PS it took me ages to rig the Google results so that "lutze sucks" redirects here! Glad it worked Smile

#7: Invite me, ISHOOTLAZERPEWPEW Author: Lutze , Location: New Brighton, Cheshire. UK Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:35 AM
    ----
Googlebomb ftw!

I have 300 blogs that say "Lutze sucks" .. I have to make these just to make sure my head fits out the door and I can get to work... perhaps I should stop, I hate this place!

#8: Invite me, ISHOOTLAZERPEWPEW Author: Rune , Location: Norway Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:53 AM
    ----
had to try it on google and yep.. needs more work adenas..

Lutze

Edit: Drakonian! Welcome mate! Smile
Last edited by Rune on Wed May 02, 2007 10:57 AM; edited 1 times in total

#9: Invite me, ISHOOTLAZERPEWPEW Author: Haegl Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:57 AM
    ----
Who let the retard apply?

Care in the Community says yes.

#10: Re: Invite me, ISHOOTLAZERPEWPEW Author: Drakonian , Location: England Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:07 AM
    ----
wow, what mindless clown would Vote "No", I am soo gonna LAZER PEW PEW you now!

#11: Re: Invite me, ISHOOTLAZERPEWPEW Author: Saxon Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:14 AM
    ----
Welcome Drak Smile

#12: Invite me, ISHOOTLAZERPEWPEW Author: MoGgZ , Location: Malmö Sweden Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:17 PM
    ----
Drak <3

#13: Invite me, ISHOOTLAZERPEWPEW Author: Trikae , Location: Vinslöv, Skåne, Sverige - [Sweden] Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:20 PM
    ----
Come on, he is stalking us!!!!

Would gladly welcome him!

Cheer!

#14: Invite me, ISHOOTLAZERPEWPEW Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:26 PM
    ----
let him in.

#15: Invite me, ISHOOTLAZERPEWPEW Author: Joozt , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 02:21 PM
    ----
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT HIM.

Wink

Forum IndexApplications

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2