Congratulations

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Congratulations Author: Ringmaster , Location: The Circus Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 07:59 PM
    ----
Tonight, we experienced a special event - the CLOWNing of three of our students. They tackled the trials set before them with courage and showed great CLOWN spirit throughout. I hope you will join me in congratulating them and welcoming them into the community as Full CLOWNs.

All hail Minimon The Young CLOWN, Hefaistos The Jotun CLOWN and Lithiana The Loved CLOWN!

BRING IN THE CLOWNS!

#2: Congratulations Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 08:02 PM
    ----
Was a great CLOWNing. Sorry to all the other CLOWNs who I basically sent around the map randomly rather than giving them time to do the scavenger hunt I'd prepared for before the ceremony, but hey - it's all part of the circus right? Smile

Congratulations Mini, Hef and Lith!

Plus I must have gained about 1500XP while surrounded by dying mobs on the path of glory! Bonus! Razz

#3: Congratulations Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 08:05 PM
    ----
YAY!!!!

#4: Congratulations Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 08:05 PM
    ----
<------LOOK!!!!

#5: Congratulations Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 08:07 PM
    ----
Woohoo! I feel big! Or... young... Razz

#6: Congratulations Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 08:20 PM
    ----
Grats you two! The titles are cool, eh? Smile

#7: Congratulations Author: Crowbeard , Location: Oslo Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 08:21 PM
    ----
Excellent:)
Congratulations are in order to the three of you.

Hail! Hail! Hail!

May you continue to grow and prosper within our community.

best regards
Crow

#8: Congratulations Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 08:28 PM
    ----
it was really fun tonight, thanks all who participate!

CHEER

#9: Congratulations Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 09:19 PM
    ----
and all be sure to download Jotun by Inflames, one of the best songs ever Smile

#10: Re: Congratulations Author: Rune , Location: Norway Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:28 AM
    ----
Hefaistos wrote:
and all be sure to download Jotun by Inflames, one of the best songs ever Smile

Or Youtube it Smile Jotun - In flames

Big grats to the three of you!

#11: Congratulations Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 04:00 AM
    ----
They're norwegian right? I kinda liked Metaphores, but I can't find it Sad

#12: Re: Congratulations Author: Saxon Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 05:24 AM
    ----
Now that the three of you have entered the ranks of the grownups, i you shall all rememb .... bahh

Big gratz to all 3 of you Very Happy

#13: Congratulations Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 06:37 AM
    ----
congrats!

*headeck*

#14: Congratulations Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 06:42 AM
    ----
congrats all of you ! Last edited by Pagor on Sat May 12, 2007 06:42 AM; edited 1 times in total

#15: Re: Congratulations Author: Mithras Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 07:26 AM
    ----
Congratulation to all 3 of you. Smile

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2