Heffapuke The Kir CLOWN

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Heffapuke The Kir CLOWN Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 03:43 PM
    ----
www.clownguild.org/ind...&pos=2

#2: Heffapuke The Kir CLOWN Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 03:53 PM
    ----
what in the name of the lord is he thinking?!
I guess next time you will do your dishes before hefa-puke gets invited to a party again...

#3: Heffapuke The Kir CLOWN Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 04:12 PM
    ----
@Ulf lol...I blame the kir

#4: Re: Heffapuke The Kir CLOWN Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 07:05 PM
    ----
it's always the Kir's fault Razz

#5: Heffapuke The Kir CLOWN Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 08:19 PM
    ----
Haha, the mighty Hef with his lemonade with alkohol, it was about an half bottle of Kir and Hef was gone Very Happy

#6: Heffapuke The Kir CLOWN Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:31 PM
    ----
i choose to quote minimön "omg u drink beer in a way i never even could drink water" so ill guess i was knocking down a beer or 2 to Razz

#7: Heffapuke The Kir CLOWN Author: Minimon , Location: Oslo Norway Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 04:39 AM
    ----
It was 7 beers Razz

#8: Heffapuke The Kir CLOWN Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 06:36 AM
    ----
He means it was 2 where he also swallowed the bottle itself.

#9: Heffapuke The Kir CLOWN Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 09:23 AM
    ----
He reminds me of a very young Plauge at a clownmeeting...

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1