The official suggestion thread!

All Posts
<
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#106: Re: The official suggestion thread! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 04:45 AM
    ----
I think they're probably too irregular for that. Was hard work making mine and while it was fun I doubt I could do it regularly Very Happy

Maybe we can set up a comics gallery instead?

#107: Re: The official suggestion thread! Author: Plague , Location: Bottom of a pint, in a pub, somewhere in Wigan, England Post Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 04:47 AM
    ----
Sounds good to, just some where you can always access them, and know where they are right away.

#108: Re: The official suggestion thread! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 06:09 AM
    ----
Done Smile

#109: Re: The official suggestion thread! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 05:48 AM
    ----
Adenas, Im using the lite version as well (due to work), but I find it a tad too lite for my own liking. Is it possible to add (or tweak one of the others), giving a tad more "life"?

Posting a quick pic with very faint gray borders on the sidenews menues/fields wich makes em more defined.

#110: Re: The official suggestion thread! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 08:19 AM
    ----
That looks nice. I'll look at working on that tonight if I can.

#111: Re: The official suggestion thread! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 04:14 PM
    ----
Updated Very Happy

#112: Re: The official suggestion thread! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 01:00 PM
    ----
Did you revert A? I swear I saw the grrey borders at home the other day but I dont see em here at work...

#113: Re: The official suggestion thread! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 01:08 PM
    ----
Hold down CTRL, or shift (one of the two - can never remember which) and click refresh in your browser Wink

#114: Re: The official suggestion thread! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 08:47 AM
    ----
Thnx Adenas, I see the changes now Very Happy

As promised, posting the fonts used in the logo as well as "the hat only". Let me know if you cant use that or want some tweaks.

#115: Re: The official suggestion thread! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 04:18 PM
    ----
Thanks Gloom that's great Very Happy

#116: Re: The official suggestion thread! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 09:38 AM
    ----
Adenas, is there any way to have edited posts show as edited (like we had on the old site), ie at the bottom [edited 2006-09-20 13:34] ?

#117: Re: The official suggestion thread! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:28 AM
    ----
I think it only happens on the top post of a topic, assuming there are replies.

At least that's my experience with it.

There is an alternative forum software for this called Forums Pro which gives subforums among other things. I could switch to that if you want? It's well supported by the people who coded this CMS.

#118: Re: The official suggestion thread! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:39 AM
    ----
Just confirmed Forums Pro does have that feature, and a couple of others we may find useful. For example we could have subforums for the classes in the WoW tactics forum. I will install it tonight while swapping database servers hopefully (but I have a friend's PC to reinstall too, so may not get time).

#119: Re: The official suggestion thread! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:52 AM
    ----
Ah its a bit of a tricky installation, and I'm not sure whether the features we require are available for the version of Dragonfly we use. I'd have to upgrade Dragonfly to 9.1.x (which is in Beta, or Alpha, and not that well supported yet) and tweak a lot of stuff. This is a job for when I have a lot more time. Is it urgent that you know when posts are edited?

#120: Re: The official suggestion thread! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:39 AM
    ----
Not at all Adenas. I just thought such a feature would be handy. If its easy to add do it, but dont knock yourself out over it. Its not important. More of a personal wish Very Happy

Forum IndexClown Hall
<
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
>
Page 8 of 9