CLOWN logo font?

All Posts

1 2 3 4 5
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: CLOWN logo font? Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 08:32 AM
    ----
Does anyone know wich font Lord Affie used in the CLOWN logo (top page one)? I thought it was Showcard gothic, but it isnt. I know asking Lord Affie wont yield a satisfying answer, so I havent Very Happy

#2: Re: CLOWN logo font? Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 09:40 AM
    ----
Yeah I was interested in finding out as without knowing it, I had to start editing the old site's logo which wasn't ideal.

www.blambot.com/ has some nice fonts.

#3: Re: CLOWN logo font? Author: Lithic , Location: The Last Bastion of Human Sanity Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 09:43 AM
    ----
I tried using WhatTheFont but didnt yield any good results, maybe if someone has a better image of the font or edits the image to make the letters stand out better that could work.

#4: Re: CLOWN logo font? Author: Lithic , Location: The Last Bastion of Human Sanity Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 09:45 AM
    ----
If it cant be identified dosent seem like to huge a loss to me either, just whip up something new that's nice and stylish as well. Smile

#5: Re: CLOWN logo font? Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:12 AM
    ----
Tried What The Font with this test image, no success...

#6: Re: CLOWN logo font? Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:05 PM
    ----
I'll search in a few old projects of mine. Might have used it myself somewhere. Its so darn familiar but I cant nail it down..

The search continues..

#7: Re: CLOWN logo font? Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:21 PM
    ----
Bored at work so I started on a new logo. Input is welcome Very Happy

#8: Re: CLOWN logo font? Author: Raine Post Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:42 PM
    ----
I like the one with the hat Smile It looks like the c also wears sunglasses ^^

#9: Re: CLOWN logo font? Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 02:34 PM
    ----
That's brilliant Gloom!

I'm cool with swapping the graphics on the site.

Edit: Not so sure about the Crazy Lunatics subtext though - seems a bit dark compared with the CLOWN bit maybe. Can we have a colour fade thing on those letters too?

#10: Re: CLOWN logo font? Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 04:09 PM
    ----
Sure, I'll make some versions of it.

ps. The reason I made the subtext black was because the text wasnt readable if resized when colored the same way.

#11: Re: CLOWN logo font? Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 04:45 PM
    ----
Looks pretty cool. The logo is very airy and refreshing Very Happy

#12: Re: CLOWN logo font? Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 07:31 PM
    ----
Ah I know what you mean about the colour thing and readability.

How about one colour with a border as another colour?

I just think the subscript looks a bit *too* different to the CLOWN bit. I like the current logo's similarity. Love the little hat though and the font for CLOWN is perfect Smile

(just my opinions, I think you've done a great job)

#13: Re: CLOWN logo font? Author: Vargas Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 05:54 AM
    ----
Smashing logo. Dig the one with the hat!

Oh, Ade.. Ur turning in to quite the diplomat.
Did u pick that up in Norway? Laughing

#14: Re: CLOWN logo font? Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 06:26 AM
    ----
Well I didn't pick up any duty-free alcohol in Norway! That stuff was at normal prices here in the UK Very Happy

#15: Re: CLOWN logo font? Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 07:06 AM
    ----
Some variants with tweaks/changes. Please comment Very Happy

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2 3 4 5
>
Page 1 of 5