10 Year Anniversary Button Badge Vote

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: 10 Year Anniversary Button Badge Vote Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 07:10 AM
    ----
We are celebrating our 10 year anniversary in Gothenburg in August and all attendees will receive a very limited edition button badge to commemerate the event. However we haven't quite decided on a design yet.

Gloom has been slaving away coming up with a few outstanding options. What we need is for you to pick your favourite one! This poll will run for 7 days, and after that the winning design will be sent off to the printers ready for the party!

Please make sure if you're coming to Gothenburg that you let Gloom know so we have enough badges made.

So without further ado, here are the candidates:

Design 1

Design 2

Design 3

Design 4

Design 5

Design 6

Design 7

Design 8

Design 9

Design 10

Design 11

Let the voting begin!

#2: Re: 10 Year Anniversary Button Badge Vote Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 05:06 PM
    ----
Since Im an Art Director my word is finall - pick numerio 11!!! ftw!

#3: 10 Year Anniversary Button Badge Vote Author: Raine Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 05:15 PM
    ----
Mr. lord Afghan..

..with all due respect..

PFFFF!

#4: Re: 10 Year Anniversary Button Badge Vote Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 08:37 PM
    ----
Lord_afghan wrote:

The strange thing is that you still have that job...

#5: Re: 10 Year Anniversary Button Badge Vote Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:12 PM
    ----
Autowash wrote:
Lord_afghan wrote:

Totally agree. I m surprised each day that they dont caught me...

#6: Re: 10 Year Anniversary Button Badge Vote Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:22 PM
    ----
Lord_afghan wrote:
Autowash wrote:
Lord_afghan wrote:

Totally agree. I m surprised each day that they dont caught me...

Dude every company needs it´s Black Sheep and i know you must be yours ! Smile

And someone to fetch coffe aswell..

#7: Re: 10 Year Anniversary Button Badge Vote Author: NeXuS , Location: Sollentuna Sweden Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:38 PM
    ----
And he is a fun guy to party with that helps a bit Wink

#8: 10 Year Anniversary Button Badge Vote Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:55 PM
    ----
Design seven is the winner. I will have these made ASAP.

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1