CLOWN pins

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: CLOWN pins Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 01:25 PM
    ----
Ades idea about badge(r)s was brilliant. Working on a "pin" for future use perhaps? Some ideas so far. Pins are rather small but I think they turned out rather ok. Two versions, depending on cost, technique, material etc.

#2: CLOWN pins Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 01:36 PM
    ----
www.buttonbadges.co.uk/ is where I've had them made in the past. The template you were given for the 10th anniversary badges is the size they require for their printers. They make 25mm badges (1"). Prices below:

Quantity RELAX SERVICE STANDARD SERVICE EXPRESS SERVICE
20 £10 £15 not available
50 £15 £20 £40
100 £25 £30 £55
250 £45 £50 £80
500 £80 £90 £130
1000 £150 £170 £225

No extra charge for colour Smile

#3: CLOWN pins Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 01:43 PM
    ----
Yeah, figured theyd come in 25mm sizes (prolly global standard - I blame Bill gates), so the images shown here are 25mm wide (well the original image is - depends on your screen resolution tbh). Last edited by Gloom on Wed Jun 27, 2007 01:47 PM; edited 1 times in total

#4: CLOWN pins Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 01:45 PM
    ----
Hold your horses! Are you saying the badge design we are currently voting on - will be in a 25mm size!???

#5: Re: CLOWN pins Author: NeXuS , Location: Sollentuna Sweden Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 01:53 PM
    ----
will be a small pin that one you know that clowns get drunk they will never see 25mm thing they cant find there mouth now and then Laughing

#6: CLOWN pins Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 01:58 PM
    ----
I was more worried about the text (the badge poll - this thread is about metal pins). Might need some tweaking before we hit the printers. We'll see when you lunies have decided on a design Razz

#7: CLOWN pins Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 02:16 PM
    ----
The badge we're voting on will be a standard "button badge" size (25mm), yep. They request that artwork sent to them is 158x158 pixels and resize it as appropriate for their printers.

They can edit the artwork themselves and are rather good at it, so I wouldn't worry about the text too much - they will realise it has to go around the edge of the badge and will make it do that on the finished product.

#8: Re: CLOWN pins Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 02:31 PM
    ----
Adenas wrote:
The badge we're voting on will be a standard "button badge" size (25mm), yep. They request that artwork sent to them is 158x158 pixels and resize it as appropriate for their printers.

They can edit the artwork themselves and are rather good at it, so I wouldn't worry about the text too much - they will realise it has to go around the edge of the badge and will make it do that on the finished product.

Ah, ok. I pictured the badges to be rougly 5x5 cm in diameter. lol. We'll sort the graphics once the poll is over. No worries Very Happy

#9: CLOWN pins Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 02:38 PM
    ----
We could make larger badges but we'd need a different supplier. What do you think?

#10: CLOWN pins Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 02:50 PM
    ----
I like the ones you're ordering personally.... but the think too much detail will be a messy smudge at 25mm, although I know most have voted for the one with the world in the background

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1