As a true Clown...

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: As a true Clown... Author: Saevar , Location: Seattle USA Post Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 08:05 AM
    ----
As a true Clown I procrastinated actually taking the time to register...but eventually got the job done!

YAY!! Another great victory for Clown efficiency! hehehe Laughing

#2: Re: As a true Clown... Author: Saevar , Location: Seattle USA Post Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 08:08 AM
    ----
How do I make a avatar pic?

#3: Re: As a true Clown... Author: Slinver Post Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 08:56 AM
    ----
Hey Saevar Smile

Are you asking how to create an image, or how to get an image on here as your avatar?
If it's the second.. go to 'My Account' (yours not mine :P) and click the 'My Avatar' link on the left. You can then upload a pic, or enter the address of a pic if you have one hosted somewhere.

If you're asking how to create one from scratch... I have no idea. Crowbeard and Adenas seem to be handy with Photoshop, maybe they can help Smile

#4: Re: As a true Clown... Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:22 AM
    ----
We also have several hundred uploaded avatars already in our Avatar gallery - one of which might take your fancy.

Personally I'd flick through that or look around the web for avatars you like. As Slin says you can upload any pics you find. If you like a pic and want it made into an avatar I can do it for ya - just PM me or something.

Also set your CLOWN title for you Wink

#5: Re: As a true Clown... Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 02:41 PM
    ----
Saevar finally did register! Woho! hehe

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1