Cursing svensk

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Cursing svensk Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 08:29 AM
    ----
Hear this loonies, Svensk is unable to come to our ten years lunacy party because of some petty reason (i think his brother is crazy enough to get married or something).

Of course, we are clowns, we do understand each other, we still love each other, we respect our choises, we respect our total freedom of speech and action, that s what clown spirit is for.

Therefore, i feel totally confortable when i write this post to curse Svensk on seven generations for missing this party when he lives in the very same country! I know you ll all understand me, respect my choice and my freedom of speech Very Happy

Curse you ugly useless thief! I wish you the mumps so that your lineage will extinct, and i wish it on seven generations (do i have to be logic? No, i do as i like!)!! Wink

We ll miss you there loonie! Say gratz to your witless brother Smile

#2: Cursing svensk Author: Trikae , Location: Vinslöv, Skåne, Sverige - [Sweden] Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 08:37 AM
    ----
I totaly agree!!!!

Razz

#3: Cursing svensk Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 09:02 AM
    ----
I see that and raise U Paggy and Lithic!!!

Who am I missing??

#4: Cursing svensk Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 09:17 AM
    ----
/join lithiana for paggy and lithic

#5: Cursing svensk Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 09:49 AM
    ----
Can I curse Lord Affie? Just for the sake of it. Please?

#6: Cursing svensk Author: Corny_The_Loonie , Location: Brussel, Belgium Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:08 AM
    ----
Sure, we'll be two then!

#7: Cursing svensk Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:26 AM
    ----
Hey! Be nice to Affie! He's the sleepy huggie bear and he also can't help it. Whatever it is.

*hug*

#8: Cursing svensk Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:40 AM
    ----
Svensk is skiving because of some wedding, but what's Lithic and Paggy's excuses? Shocked

#9: Cursing svensk Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:46 AM
    ----
*makes whiny face*

Lith doesn't wanna take the train without his mommie... buuuhuuu....

Paggs, I dunno. But I'm sure it's not good enough!

ARGH!!!

#10: Re: Cursing svensk Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:52 AM
    ----
Lithiana wrote:
*makes whiny face*

Lith doesn't wanna take the train without his mommie... buuuhuuu....

Paggs, I dunno. But I'm sure it's not good enough!

ARGH!!!

Ofc its not..SINCE THIS THREAD IS OVER A YEAR OLD!!!!!

I booked this weekend half a year ago....

#11: Cursing svensk Author: Corny_The_Loonie , Location: Brussel, Belgium Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:28 AM
    ----
We could also organise a punishing raid to the house of each of these pussies... Empty their bar, mess their bed, etc...

Think it would be fun in fact

#12: Cursing svensk Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:43 AM
    ----
I'm game. Say when and where. Oooh, and we should syncronize our watches and wear black spandex and hoods!!!

#13: Cursing svensk Author: Trikae , Location: Vinslöv, Skåne, Sverige - [Sweden] Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:50 AM
    ----
I certently will be there and see you wearing that!!!!! Razz

#14: Cursing svensk Author: farwan , Location: Brussels Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:16 PM
    ----
I like this thread, full of nice ideas are popping up!

Welcome to the curse list gloom, mumps for lord affie too!

Swedish slackers, beware of your houses, CLOWN decent incoming!

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1