DM of the Rings

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: DM of the Rings Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 08:32 AM
    ----
This one's good Smile
www.shamusyoung.com/tw...ale/?p=612

I don't play tabletop RPGs but it's funny nonetheless Smile

#2: Re: DM of the Rings Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 09:05 AM
    ----
heads up! my firewall found a worm in the pictures on that site

#3: DM of the Rings Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 09:19 AM
    ----
ooooo.... I've just been looking at it here from work and nothing got flagged... was it within the first 7-8 pages?

#4: DM of the Rings Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 09:49 AM
    ----
I doubt there's a worm in pictures (worms are self replicating and executable, pictures are neither), unless it's using that JPEG buffer overflow exploit in Windows - which has been patched for so long no-one really should be vulnerable anymore. What browser are you using sasc, and what firewall? Last edited by Adenas on Fri Sep 07, 2007 09:50 AM; edited 1 times in total

#5: Re: DM of the Rings Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:07 AM
    ----
i'm using IE 7 and Kerio Firewall 4

it where the first page

#6: DM of the Rings Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:32 AM
    ----
www.shamusyoung.com/tw...ale/?p=922 this is the best Smile

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1