Farewell thee

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Farewell thee Author: Inquisitor , Location: WHV Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 09:55 AM
    ----
Hello CLOWNs,

I have to say good bye to all of you.
For close to 10 years I know the Crazy Lunatics of the Wild North and I have been a member for most of the time. Since Ultima Online on the Europe server, over Asherons Call to Dark Age of Camelot (for a short time).
We had good times fighting and laughing together. Three times I have been in sveden. We had a nice event in 2000 at the Oktoberfest in Munich.

But I haven't seen a CLOWN for ages now, more then 5 years and I havent talked to a CLOWN for more then a year now.
CLOWN has been a part of my life for nearly a 1/3 of it and I will remember many situations ingame and real and more of that, I will never forget the people, you!

But it is time to go on, or maybe back. I am still playing Ultima Online, or better I play it again with Axl Doombringer and his wife Nyte Doombringer, when I find the time to login, wich isnt much anymore. Real world finaly found me too and keeps me busy. I get married soon and I prepare myself for a job at the Hamburg university.
I quess there will be no more time for a new online game and somehow I am not too sad about it.

Therefore I will leave my chair in the CLOWN Hall and free it for a new Student to take place and take part of the Crazy Lunatics of the Wild North.

I wish you all: Farewell and Bring in the CLOWNs!!

Inq

#2: Farewell thee Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:09 AM
    ----
Hey, you can actually leave CLOWN?

Inquisitor I never played with you, but I heard a lot about you. I'm sure that I won't be the only one who says that as long as there is a CLOWN guild in any game you will be welcome in the CLOWN Hall, and there will only ever be one Magicus CLOWN. There will surely be a time when your path through life brings you towards other lunies again, and you will always be welcome.

In the meantime, farewell and good luck Smile

#3: Farewell thee Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:11 AM
    ----
P.S. that Oktoberfest-Quest looks like a great idea. CLOWN Oktoberfest-Quest 2008, anyone? Wink

#4: Farewell thee Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 01:58 PM
    ----
Hah, you cant leave Inq!

There will always be a chair labeled "Magicus", regardless if you actually play or socialize with the rest of us lunies Wink

Give my regards to Axl and Nyte Very Happy

#5: Farewell thee Author: Ulv_Vidfare Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:49 AM
    ----
Request Denied.Great to hear from you but you dont get off the hook that easily Wink
Thoram and I are still up for drinking a german university pub dry again Smile

Ulv a.k.a Varg Hirdeman
Last edited by Ulv_Vidfare on Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:52 AM; edited 3 time in total

#6: Farewell thee Author: Inquisitor , Location: WHV Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 09:40 AM
    ----
@Ulv
feel free to visit us Wink

4 1/2 years gone. living in the middle of germany now, builded a house und got married.

#7: Re: Farewell thee Author: Torin Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:27 AM
    ----
Hi Inq, ...

how about joining CLOWN guild in UO?

Not many of us are still playing. Romano, Bal and me.

Still on Europa and still kind of active.

Clown joined there Soar alliance, but we are friended with most of the big guilds, like WoY, W, RAA etc... - Which guild you are playing, right now?

And if you are now in the middle of germany you should live near my place.

As i am living in the heart of germany. Kassel.

Meld Dich doch mal per ICQ.

#8: Farewell thee Author: Inquisitor , Location: WHV Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:59 AM
    ----
Hey,

I dont play UO at the moment. I sold my accounts in 1999 because they closed my internet connection from one day to another and there was no possibility to get DSL or a modem.
I played UO about 4 years ago for a few days but left again because of a leak of friends there and a leak of time from myself Smile

greetz
Inq

#9: Farewell thee Author: Torin Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 03:14 PM
    ----
Hi Inq,

sorry, i thought you are still playing, didnĀ“t recognize that the first post of this thread is from 5 years ago....

Doh! *slabs himself*

#10: Farewell thee Author: Inquisitor , Location: WHV Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 03:55 PM
    ----
Yeah, that has been about 5 years ago and now I came back Smile

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1