Found a new MMORPG!

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Found a new MMORPG! Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 07:56 AM
    ----
I found a new & exciting game, seems very realistic! Although the mix with Star Wars & Transformers must be a new twist... Very Happy

#2: Found a new MMORPG! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 08:03 AM
    ----
Interesting. I especially noticed the guy with the spraycan to the left. Are you allowed to inhail? If so Id def buy this game! Shocked

#3: Found a new MMORPG! Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 08:25 AM
    ----
I think it's a special potion of some sort. I think it comes with the special edition box, inhaling is a must!

But I guess they're debating here the Top 46 Gadgets NOT Added to Darth Vader's Suit.....as it seems like they are argueing about something?

1. A button that updates TFN humor more than once every 3 months

2. Go Gadget-Vader Rocket Pack!

3. Automated "pull-my-finger" caption entry response - also known as the "blow-up-inator".

4. fatherly feelings dampener.

5. Portable Disco Machine, for a funkier empire

6. Emoticon display, to tell what mood Vader's in.

7. Answering Machine: "Lord Vader is not inside at the moment, please leave a message after the beep tone"

8. Ultrasound Pest Control, can be set to repel mosquitoes, moles and of course, Ewoks

9. an mp3-player

10. Voice modulator to make him sound like Lieutenant Kettch. (Vague EU Wraith Squadron reference)

11. The kitchen sink

12. The "flush" button

13. an espresso machine

14. Head Shiner

15. Windows XP (otherwise the life support system would have kept crashing)

16. Schwartz ring.

17. Wrist calculator.

18. Holes to jack into the Matrix.

19. The "Instant Hot Cocoa" button

20. Straws & cup holders built into the helmet for a continuous supply of blue milk.

21. a cuisinart

22. Web-shooters

23. Automatic Whiny Son Killer

24. Ice skates that pop out of his boots, like in Batman and Robin. Seriously, what was that about?

25. Gadget from Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers.

26. The Original versions of Episodes 4-6. They're lost to the ages.

27. Go-go Vader copter!

28. Mozilla Firefox.

29. A volleyball net. But that's understandable.

30. Turn signals and a backup warning and proximity detection system.

31. On-star!

32. the swiss army saber

33. A progeny detector

34. A breath freshener.

35. A dashboard Yoda.

36. Tricorder

37. Slot Machine

38. Flux Capacitor

39. Go go gadget toothpaste. What, you didn't really think it was "the Force" that killed of those officers?

40. a Whine Filter: Vader: "I am your Father" , Luke: "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Vader: "Sorry?"

41. Back brace for lifting heavy emperors

42. Belt-mounted Pez dispenser with C3PO head.

43. A button to call his parents to come pick him up.

44. A little red button for the death star's auto-destruct sequence

45. Wasn't room to also install the 'chipmunks' setting on the voice changer

46. Can-opener for that lazy Imperial drink on the platoon bay.

#4: Found a new MMORPG! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 08:30 AM
    ----
lol

#5: Found a new MMORPG! Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 08:53 AM
    ----
ROFLMAO!

you have way too much time on your hands mate

#6: Re: Found a new MMORPG! Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:03 PM
    ----
They just keep on comming!

I think this one speaks for Gloom and his 40 vs 40 fight Very Happy

Even the Empire needs to do some shopping....

I knew they eddited the scene!!!

#7: Found a new MMORPG! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 01:20 PM
    ----
Loon Very Happy

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1