Korielus became a dad

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Korielus became a dad Author: Korielus , Location: Marlboro,VT,USA Post Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 02:52 PM
    ----
Hi Clowns

Hope everyone is doing well, I would just like to announce that I became a dad to a cute little boy on march 1st, mother and child are well although i have a bit of a hangover.

Cheers

Korielus The Kilted Clown

#2: Re: Korielus became a dad Author: Saxon Post Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 02:54 PM
    ----
Hey Korielus Smile

Big gratz to you and your now expanded family, and get ready for some sleepless nights Very Happy

#3: Korielus became a dad Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 03:55 PM
    ----
Heey Korr!

Nice to hear from you again and especially with this wonderfull news! Congratulations my old Knight of CLOWN brother.

Do stay in touch!

Cheers,
- Infy

#4: Korielus became a dad Author: tarjan , Location: Somwhere out there...looking for new mmos Post Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 04:05 PM
    ----
Gratz on huge news now u gonna get a new skill in ur life called daiper cleaning hehehe good luck and enjoy the years they fly by to fast when you have little ones.

#5: Korielus became a dad Author: Morri , Location: UK Post Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 04:58 PM
    ----
Congratulations!!!

I am so happy for you both Very Happy

Give your better half a huge hug from me and Slin Smile

#6: Korielus became a dad Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 05:18 PM
    ----
I dont know you but i wish the best to the entire family.

#7: Korielus became a dad Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 06:02 PM
    ----
Grats pal..... I think it's safe to say that Oolon would be the first to offer you a crumbly digestive by way of celebration Smile

#8: Korielus became a dad Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:26 PM
    ----
Congratulations to your both.

No more sleep for you Smile

#9: Korielus became a dad Author: Lorm Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 04:20 PM
    ----
How cool. Gratz to you Very Happy

#10: Korielus became a dad Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 07:17 PM
    ----
Yay! Gz to all of ya!

Bring in the CLOWNS!

#11: Re: Korielus became a dad Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:34 PM
    ----
big gratz! Very Happy

#12: Re: Korielus became a dad Author: Korielus , Location: Marlboro,VT,USA Post Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 01:40 AM
    ----
Thanks folks, much appreciated, just going to try and get some sleep right now, im exhausted and have some kind of stomach bug as well just for good measure.

Take care all, from both us.

#13: Korielus became a dad Author: Corny_The_Loonie , Location: Brussel, Belgium Post Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 04:59 AM
    ----
Kor!!!

Welcome to the club and congratulations m8!!!!!

#14: Korielus became a dad Author: Slinver Post Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 09:18 AM
    ----
Wow! Huge Congratulations Kor Smile

So happy for you Very Happy

#15: Korielus became a dad Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 04:23 PM
    ----
Congratulations!

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2