Hail all.

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Hail all. Author: Ulv_Vidfare Post Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 04:33 PM
    ----
I will start this rant with a thanks to all that visited Flintstone MC,and we hope you all had a good time as we Flintstones did.

Im afraid Ive been very lacking in posting here-I blame my general health after my accident.

I have been checking the boards every now and then but havent had the strenght to post so I will take this opportunity to congratulate all new parents and new CLOWNs.

This eastern Nexus and Thoram will invade me humble abode, and anyone that wants to join is welcome.

As for online gaming, Im not doing much, might be swinging my sword again in AOC on a pvp server.

Safe Travels all and give em hell.
Last edited by Ulv_Vidfare on Wed Mar 19, 2008 04:34 PM; edited 1 times in total

#2: Re: Hail all. Author: Saxon Post Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 04:43 PM
    ----
Wooahhh ... It's ALIVE !!! Shocked Very Happy

WB bro Smile

What happened to "The Scooter Boys" ??? Laughing

I hope you're having a great one despite your health, and i hope to see you soon and be able to swing in your beard ... Given you haven't cutted it Wink

#3: Hail all. Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 07:34 PM
    ----
Hi Ulv!

Red bull ger dig vingor!

Thanks so much for taking us in, being a very generous and sweet host (and protecting us a lil bit from drunken people Smile ).

I am very sad to hear Ure not well. I hope to run into U again sometime in a game or RL. Especially if I am ever hung over again... U give the BEST advice Razz

*hug*

#4: Hail all. Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 08:19 PM
    ----
I will come on saturday Ulv and i will bring the lads, uffe, påken o skruven. I will also bring alot of beer 2 man down

#5: Hail all. Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 08:45 PM
    ----
Howdy bro! I'll try to be there!

#6: Hail all. Author: Saurz , Location: Alingsås Sweden Post Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 09:05 PM
    ----
Hello, im working alot during the easter but I will try to get free on saturday.

#7: Hail all. Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 09:10 PM
    ----
On a more serious note though i got the night shift on friday, but i gonna make it up someday on the saturday.

#8: Hail all. Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 09:41 PM
    ----
the scary part...im free all weekend O.O

#9: Hail all. Author: Ciar2001 , Location: London,England Post Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 01:52 PM
    ----
Hey mate, I dropped you a mail at the clubhouse didn't get a reply sorry to hear your still suffering and hope you feel better soon, I will have to try and get over again to visit or maybe when you are better you can bring that bike to the UK and come visit me and we can have lots of booze!

#10: Hail all. Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 02:25 PM
    ----
Ulf, good to see you're still with us Smile

And Affie, what the hell? Your picture is almost reasonable. Almost Razz

#11: Re: Hail all. Author: NeXuS , Location: Sollentuna Sweden Post Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 08:20 PM
    ----
Well me and Ulv are drinking now i have just fixed his damn pc.
Windows vista and norton internet security isnt a good mix.
But his gf fixed dinner and irish coffe and i have bombay gin and beer so i am happy now

#12: Re: Hail all. Author: NeXuS , Location: Sollentuna Sweden Post Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:18 AM
    ----
we
are sober hope to see a few clowns tomorrow

#13: Hail all. Author: NeXuS , Location: Sollentuna Sweden Post Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 01:54 AM
    ----
Sober????Right!!! Safe travels says Ulv

#14: Hail all. Author: Haegl Post Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:19 AM
    ----
Bloody hell....the wanderer returns!

No doubt we will see in in AoC then old mate. Exa have just gone for the RP PvP server as our decision, so that we can fully get into character when watching the decaps and screaming burners!!

#15: Re: Hail all. Author: Saxon Post Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:34 PM
    ----
Haegl wrote:
Exa have just gone for the RP PvP server as our decision, so that we can fully get into character when watching the decaps and screaming burners!!

Ohh can i join ? ... Maybe as burner ... Super

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2