Merry Xmas !

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Merry Xmas ! Author: Saxon Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 01:40 PM
    ----
I wish you all a merry Xmas, and may luck and happiness shine on you and your families in the new year Very Happy

Enjoy the holidays Lunies Partyman

#2: Merry Xmas ! Author: Usurpator , Location: Trelleborg, Sweden Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 03:59 PM
    ----
A very merry Christmas to you all!

#3: Merry Xmas ! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 06:24 PM
    ----
Merry Xmas and a Happy Lunie Year to all and everyone of ya!

#4: Merry Xmas ! Author: Morri , Location: UK Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 06:26 PM
    ----
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you all Smile

#5: Re: Merry Xmas ! Author: Regazzoni , Location: Sweden Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 06:35 PM
    ----
Merry Christmas Lunies!!!!
When you wish upon a star..... Hope Santa comes with lots of XP so when I log on next time I will be lvl 80 Rock ya

Take care and enjoy the holiday with your families and friends.

#6: Merry Xmas ! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 09:36 PM
    ----
Merry Christmas all Smile

#7: Merry Xmas ! Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 09:38 PM
    ----
Meery christmas to all of you out there Smile

#8: Re: Merry Xmas ! Author: NeXuS , Location: Sollentuna Sweden Post Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 01:02 PM
    ----
Merry Christmas to all hope you dont have to work like some Razz

#9: Merry Xmas ! Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 02:52 PM
    ----
Merry Christmas all!!!

#10: Re: Merry Xmas ! Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 03:12 PM
    ----
NeXuS wrote:

you mean like me Razz

well you know Nex some people like you me and ulv have to work days like this to keep society going so all the other slackers can drink christmas beer and get christmas gifts Smile

[EDIT] Post nr 666 wohoooo evils post!
Last edited by Hefaistos on Wed Dec 24, 2008 03:13 PM; edited 1 times in total

#11: Re: Merry Xmas ! Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 07:50 PM
    ----
Hefaistos wrote:
NeXuS wrote:

you mean like me Razz

well you know Nex some people like you me and ulv have to work days like this to keep society going so all the other slackers can drink christmas beer and get christmas gifts Smile

[EDIT] Post nr 666 wohoooo evils post!

noobs, i'm working 17 hours

#12: Re: Merry Xmas ! Author: Mithras Post Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 01:20 PM
    ----
Merry X-mass loonies

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1