Travel arrangements for CLOWN-meet at Ulf's

All Posts
<
1 2 3
Forum IndexClown Hall

#31: Re: Travel arrangements for CLOWN-meet at Ulf's Author: Stoffer Post Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 07:12 PM
    ----
Saxon wrote:
Stoffer wrote:
The time is nearing my friends Smile

Just want a precise time and place for pickup in Kbh, thank you.

Start time from Cph is 09:00 on friday ...

Send you a PM with details ...

Got it, thanks.

#32: Travel arrangements for CLOWN-meet at Ulf's Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 09:50 AM
    ----
Demos the adress where you will pick me and moleman up is
Sankt Pauligatan 1 its next to a big church and theres a pub at the adress too Very Happy
Last edited by Hefaistos on Sun May 24, 2009 09:50 AM; edited 1 times in total

#33: Travel arrangements for CLOWN-meet at Ulf's Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 04:15 PM
    ----
You have one toll at border 20kr? Another on the way 20kr and the last tunnel under the fjord 55kr.

So yes you get your share of tolls Smile hehe
The tunnel saves you 1h of driving though.

#34: Re: Travel arrangements for CLOWN-meet at Ulf's Author: Saxon Post Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 06:10 PM
    ----
I have estimated the total cost of the trip at 1400-1500 danish krones ...

I suggest the 3 danes each pay 350 dkr, and then Hef and Mole each pay 200 dkr ... That's a total of 1.450 dkr, which will cover the bridge from DK to SW = 550,- (both ways), approx 200 nok for the toll/road/tunnel fees in Norway (both ways) and approx 700 dkr for a full tank of diesel for the car. I use my company fuel card at the beginning of the trip in DK, and i estimate the van uses a whole tank each way ...

The cost is ok with you guys ?
Last edited by Saxon on Wed May 27, 2009 06:11 PM; edited 2 time in total

#35: Travel arrangements for CLOWN-meet at Ulf's Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 07:58 PM
    ----
well im perfectly fine on paying the same amount as the dk guys do.

#36: Travel arrangements for CLOWN-meet at Ulf's Author: Stoffer Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 03:50 AM
    ----
That is awesomesauce, cheap as hell!!!

Saxon for prez, oh wait he already is Smile

#37: Re: Travel arrangements for CLOWN-meet at Ulf's Author: Moleman , Location: Borås, Sweden Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 04:17 AM
    ----
I'm with Hef.. We'll pay the same as you guys, if there is any money left when you get back home, just pocket it as a service fee!

#38: Travel arrangements for CLOWN-meet at Ulf's Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 07:00 AM
    ----
Damn I miss that arselicking from customers from the time I was a taxi driver.

Backside of the coin is when they get 100 promille and you get stopped at boarder and rapped!

#39: Travel arrangements for CLOWN-meet at Ulf's Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 09:01 AM
    ----
I can pay you 100Dk on collection, 100Dk on delivery and any balance once my accountants have gone over your invoice and proof of receipts.

Of course by accepting to carry me you accept all accompanying terms and conditions and you waive the right to your statuory rights under EU directive IE319.243

(slow work day....fine with me)

#40: Travel arrangements for CLOWN-meet at Ulf's Author: Lithiana , Location: Copenhagen Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 09:58 AM
    ----
/sob

Drive safely guys, U have a precious load... no, not the beer and cheese.

#41: Re: Travel arrangements for CLOWN-meet at Ulf's Author: Saxon Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 09:58 AM
    ----
Lightrunner wrote:
I can pay you 100Dk on collection, 100Dk on delivery and any balance once my accountants have gone over your invoice and proof of receipts.

Of course by accepting to carry me you accept all accompanying terms and conditions and you waive the right to your statuory rights under EU directive IE319.243

@ Ulf ... Whats' the most remote spot in Norway, if you wanna kick someone from the van and tell them to walk home ??? .... Very Happy

#42: Re: Travel arrangements for CLOWN-meet at Ulf's Author: Saxon Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:02 AM
    ----
Hefaistos wrote:
well im perfectly fine on paying the same amount as the dk guys do.

No you swedes shall not pay for the bridge we use ... Save your money for for paper to wipe your tears when Denmark beats Sweden very soon in soccer Very Happy

#43: Re: Travel arrangements for CLOWN-meet at Ulf's Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:00 AM
    ----
Saxon wrote:
..Save your money for for paper to wipe your tears when Denmark beats Sweden very soon in soccer Very Happy

!!@£"##??%¤!!*@##!!??%!!!!!!!!!!!

In your dreams bro! in your dreams.... Twisted Evil

Forum IndexClown Hall
<
1 2 3
Page 3 of 3