ME ME ME ME ME ME

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: ME ME ME ME ME ME Author: Plague , Location: Bottom of a pint, in a pub, somewhere in Wigan, England Post Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 02:55 PM
    ----
Yes, thats right, it's your British True CLOWN Plaque, i mean Plague. How is eveyone, hope you are all doing well, missing all you guys and the good old Circus days. Just thought i would make my presence know and to let you all know i am still alive, no not burned alive in a fire yet, come close though.

#2: ME ME ME ME ME ME Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 03:06 PM
    ----
Nice hearing from you again Plaque hahaha..

damn i was drunk that night..

Say hi to Squeel if u see him Smile

#3: Re: ME ME ME ME ME ME Author: Romano Post Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 03:47 PM
    ----
Good to see you again and nice to hear you still are alive and kicking!

#4: ME ME ME ME ME ME Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:10 AM
    ----
Hello there old goon!

#5: Re: ME ME ME ME ME ME Author: Saxon Post Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:46 AM
    ----
Plague you old fart Very Happy I hope you're doing fine, and hopefully you are that mature now, that you finally slows down and is carefull out there Very Happy

#6: ME ME ME ME ME ME Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 01:01 PM
    ----
Plague! Let go of rl - come join the online mayham! Very Happy

#7: Re: ME ME ME ME ME ME Author: Plague , Location: Bottom of a pint, in a pub, somewhere in Wigan, England Post Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 06:29 AM
    ----
I'd love to come join you all again but not got the time at the minute, got lots going on, i'm busy busy busy. Don't think i will ever escape the online world, rescued a large shire horse out of a mud bog the other night and started thinking if this was your horse Gloom it could fight it's own way out in the middle of the rescue, we where struggling so much i nearly shouted Bring In The CLOWN's!!! Laughing

Our Local Paper
www.wigantoday.net/wig...5581145.jp

#8: Re: ME ME ME ME ME ME Author: Plague , Location: Bottom of a pint, in a pub, somewhere in Wigan, England Post Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 06:44 AM
    ----
Here some more pic's of Gloom's Horse, CLOWNs must of left, didn't want to get dirty, there was a pub round the corner probably there. Wink

#9: Re: ME ME ME ME ME ME Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 07:20 AM
    ----
Plague wrote:
Here some more pic's of Gloom's Horse, CLOWNs must of left, didn't want to get dirty, there was a pub round the corner probably there. Wink

hmmm foood (with homer simpson voice)

#10: ME ME ME ME ME ME Author: badger , Location: liverpool Post Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 06:36 PM
    ----
How do plague how's things with you Smile

Lost ur number I'm on here trying to sort some stuff out for sequel I think you know why Smile will see if can email u or give me a bell my number ain't changed

Badger

#11: Re: ME ME ME ME ME ME Author: NeXuS , Location: Sollentuna Sweden Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 04:42 AM
    ----
Hi Plague nice to see that you still are around

#12: ME ME ME ME ME ME Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 04:58 AM
    ----
I am now only intrigued as to what's happened to Sequel?!?

I'll swap news about Milk....it's good!

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1