Confirm Newcomers

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Confirm Newcomers Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 04:59 PM
    ----
that have registerd on the site please

#2: Re: Confirm Newcomers Author: Saxon Post Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 08:14 PM
    ----
The system on site that originally was supposed to generate a confirmation mail automaticly to those signing up on site, ain't working anymore - i know Vandemar have tried to contact Adenas (who's the only one who can sort it) several times ...

Vandemar can confirm newcomers manually, but as he seems to be not visiting/chekking here so often atm., perhaps others of the administrators of the site can - Gloom, Collector ?

#3: Confirm Newcomers Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:21 PM
    ----
I check every now and then..but have no clue who is who.

#4: Confirm Newcomers Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:24 PM
    ----
No waiting users atm. btw.

#5: Re: Confirm Newcomers Author: Saxon Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 07:36 AM
    ----
Can we change the way the confirmation system works without Adenas' help ?

#6: Confirm Newcomers Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 07:40 AM
    ----
I still check every few days but there have been no waiting users for several weeks now

#7: Confirm Newcomers Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:26 PM
    ----
I just approved Luckstar (Vuxen).

#8: Re: Confirm Newcomers Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:28 PM
    ----
Saxon wrote:
Can we change the way the confirmation system works without Adenas' help ?

No, I dont belive so. As of now they are stuck in limbo until we spot them as waiting for approval. Some registratiosn dont go through either. Vuxen had to apply twice for him to show up.

#9: Confirm Newcomers Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 02:58 PM
    ----
Yeah and he told me ingame that he was trying to register.

Should make a post about HOW to and so on to the once comming here to register.

#10: Re: Confirm Newcomers Author: Saxon Post Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 08:52 AM
    ----
Pagor wrote:
Should make a post about HOW to and so on to the once comming here to register.

Indeed but would they be able to see that post when not registred ?

#11: Confirm Newcomers Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 09:25 AM
    ----
If you are not registered on the site this is what you see when you get to it.

Quote::

Not Registered?

It looks like you don't have an account for The Circus. Registered users get full access to Circus Forums, and you don't need to be a CLOWN or a Student to register! Click here to register now!

Once you have registered, please PM an administrator (details in the Circus FAQ) to be granted access to our forums.

Posted on Tuesday, May 22

If you logout and hit the site address you'll see what everone else does, i've gone through and checked it several times in the past few months just to confirm it is all still active after the early comments about the process.
The only part which fails is the site emailing the new user with a 'confirmation' email.

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1