Sad and bloody angry

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Sad and bloody angry Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 09:56 AM
    ----
Hello friends..

I just learned that my oldest son (3years) has a 4cm long tumør in his ribbone. That is probably one of the worst phones one could get.

Next week we will get answers how bad this is when we head for the radium hospitalet in Oslo.

Bad of me to tell you guys cause you will probably be sad hearing about this. so sorry for that. Just needed to vent it out..

ulf out

#2: Sad and bloody angry Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 02:05 PM
    ----
Very sad indeed. I truly hope for the best!

#3: Re: Sad and bloody angry Author: Saxon Post Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 02:40 PM
    ----
Im very sorry to hear Ulf - we hope for the best and im positive that everything will work out !

#4: Sad and bloody angry Author: Moleman , Location: Borås, Sweden Post Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 02:54 PM
    ----
Very sorry to hear that Ulf, I hope the doctors will take good care of him and that everything will be fine. My best wishes for you and your family.

#5: Sad and bloody angry Author: Ulv_Vidfare Post Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:02 PM
    ----
My thoughts and best wishes are with you , your son and family.You know my number if you need to vent.

#6: Sad and bloody angry Author: Lithic , Location: The Last Bastion of Human Sanity Post Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 04:55 AM
    ----
Sad Hoping for good news.

#7: Sad and bloody angry Author: Wotan , Location: Danderyd/Sweden Post Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 05:45 AM
    ----
Those news can spoil the day. Let's hope you will get some good news in Oslo.

#8: Re: Sad and bloody angry Author: Morri , Location: UK Post Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:10 AM
    ----
That is sad news. Our thoughts are with you *hug*

#9: Sad and bloody angry Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:43 AM
    ----
Very sad indeed. Keep hoping it will end good. Medicine now can use lazer and radiations to cure some tumors, i hope it will be possible.

#10: Sad and bloody angry Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 08:32 PM
    ----
Thanks all! I love you all so much!!

#11: Sad and bloody angry Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 06:54 AM
    ----
Since 38 years now i have my personal own brain tumor and live with it without any disagreement (excpet 3 month in hospital in 1995 for hemorragy)
I really hope it will be that fine for your son, dont desesparate.

#12: Sad and bloody angry Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 07:57 AM
    ----
soz for late posting, been away! Thoughts goes out to all of you. And even if it sounds "corny", but life is not about avoiding troubles and hard times - its all about getting back up again! Last edited by Lord_afghan on Tue Dec 10, 2013 02:15 PM; edited 1 times in total

#13: Sad and bloody angry Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 08:02 AM
    ----
Jag vet inte vad jag ska säga riktigt. Finns inga ord för hur jag känner när jag läser det du skriver.

Var stark och älska din familj Ulf

Jag ska fan be för er alla

//Fredrik och hans familj

#14: Sad and bloody angry Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 09:22 AM
    ----
Only just read this - hoping for the best mate!

#15: Sad and bloody angry Author: minimax Post Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 02:14 PM
    ----
Wishing you alot of strength!

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2