Enjoy summer !

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Enjoy summer ! Author: Saxon Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 05:37 PM
    ----
I wish you all a great and warm summer, and hope you'll have good times Smile

I'm off for vacation for a couple of weeks ...

#2: Enjoy summer ! Author: Wotan , Location: Danderyd/Sweden Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 05:43 PM
    ----
Actually, I wish for cooler weather. It's been really hot for a long time now, and I really could use a break from the heat during my 3-weeks vacation (that starts on Monday)
But I expect all the 'sun-splonges' of you are happy.

#3: Enjoy summer ! Author: Brynhilde Post Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 03:59 AM
    ----
Gotta love the warmth!
I've been walking around wishing that we'd have this kind of weather all year long. Although I'm gonna "lay" 130 m2 stone the coming week so I guess it'd be ok if the temp drops abit. And if I'm gonna fit into my clothes after the vacation I guess I have to cut down a tad on the beer that comes with this warmth Wink
Last edited by Brynhilde on Sun Jul 04, 2010 04:03 AM; edited 1 times in total

#4: Enjoy summer ! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 03:27 PM
    ----
Have fun bro! Very Happy

#5: Enjoy summer ! Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 04:44 AM
    ----
what bryn said! - id rather have this weather all yar around instead of 340 rainy days in gothenburg >.<

all all youlads - have fun this summer!

#6: Enjoy summer ! Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 05:19 AM
    ----
N'joy mate - let me know when you're back
If you need me to take your place in raids then just let me know.... I've studied your afk style and I think I can handle both the buttons you use Wink

#7: Enjoy summer ! Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:46 PM
    ----
SEMESTERRRRRRRR!

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1