1 week to go..

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: 1 week to go.. Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:45 AM
    ----
Looking forward to it.

I have as always some last minutes suprises.

I invited some christian girls to join our party. They said they wanna read out loud from the bibel and I agreed this is a good group of ppl to enlight.

Somethings you should bring:

- Something to lay on while sleeping. Liggunderlag.
- Sleeping bag.
- Something to actually make you smell good during day times.
- Alcohol.

I will make list for Hefaistos what groceries to buy at the border. If you guys could help him with this (reading the mail for him since he will most likely have 4 in promile).

I thought we are gonna go for home made hamburgers on saturday and maybe taco on friday? Sounds ok?

I mean for crying out loud we need some food that will make things smell while we keep hugging eachother at night time.

I found it so funny last year that every time I poked at Hefs stomach he farted.. I could not sleep due to this being so fun. At the end I stopped poking with my finger and made it much more interesting, but lets not get into that yet. Its a good camp fire story.

Looking forward to seeing you all!!

#2: 1 week to go.. Author: Pagor , Location: Strängnäs Södermanland Post Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 01:48 PM
    ----
i am so fat i cant leave sweden without paying a toll to cross the boarder

#3: 1 week to go.. Author: Fursu , Location: Sweden Post Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 03:30 PM
    ----
I really look forward to those christian girls Laughing

#4: 1 week to go.. Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 06:44 PM
    ----
Iam to say from them that jesus is looking forward to meet you also.

Its never to late they said. But tbh I think they will change their mind when they meet you.

Its way to late you breed of Åmål!

#5: 1 week to go.. Author: Fursu , Location: Sweden Post Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 07:52 PM
    ----
When we have done what we can, God will do what we can't.

#6: 1 week to go.. Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 05:20 AM
    ----
Just send the mail before i get drunk and it should be okay

#7: Re: 1 week to go.. Author: Saxon Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 08:21 AM
    ----
Looking forward to it - so can we bring computers ?

#8: 1 week to go.. Author: Lord_afghan , Location: Gothenburg Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 06:11 PM
    ----
have had an severe head concussion the last week - and have been odred to take it real easy and slow by the ill doctore... im gone bail this one.

To be honest i though i had gone totally insane when wakeing up in the ward by hearing "No clown should be here.."...was sachs voice, at least he snook me some tobaco!

...glad he didnt brought me down to ulvs domain down in the culverts...

have fun lads!

#9: 1 week to go.. Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 09:40 AM
    ----
Aye I'm looking forward to it...sorry to hear you can't make it Collector but it's fair if you need to take it easy for a while

#10: Re: 1 week to go.. Author: Saxon Post Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 04:21 PM
    ----
Lightrunner wrote:
it's fair if you need to take it easy for a while

We're talking about Lord Affie ... And take it easy ... Doesnt make sence ... Very Happy

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1