Hope everyone is doing great.

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Hope everyone is doing great. Author: Cazzandra Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 08:03 PM
    ----
Fun to see you still play togheter old champs.
in what games do I find you guys now a days then?
My guess your kind of splitt up when it comes to that or am i wrong?
Myself I still hang around in Darkfall so if sameone trying that out or going to please pm svensk von
Enuph of me.. tell me guys / girls hows life etc?
See you in rumble
Svensk

#2: Hope everyone is doing great. Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:02 PM
    ----
EVE!!!

I beta'd Darkfall but couldn't really see me playing it longterm - seemed to promise a lot but not deliver much of it.
How did you find it after a few months.....interesting enough I assume?

#3: Hope everyone is doing great. Author: Cazzandra Post Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 02:03 PM
    ----
Well Light I been playing it sins beta.
So yeah I like it allot its allmost the same as UO but 3d.
but in UO the game become worse and worse with eatch patch in this game it really do become better.
I cant stand games when everything is focusing on finding the "Sword of doom" and when you got it nothing can compair to you on the battle field.
And when you DO die.. its totally safe you still have your sword:)
Naa.. I wanna gamble more then that and have learn more skills and struggle to become GREAT in a game.
If your intressted make a test char its totally free but suggestion is to wait one month when they release a BIG update to the world etc.
Otherwise you can allways contact me and I help you out with same alt char or samething if peaple liket UO then they will like DF thats all I have to say about it.
Bring in the clowns
Svensk

#4: Hope everyone is doing great. Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 02:29 PM
    ----
Well I'm glad it's improved then - I tried it but I think I'll stick to spaceships for now Razz
EVE has the same risk/reward aspect, if you die you've lost what you had and someone else can loot your wreck, makes it much more interesting.
It's also pretty heavily player driven which is something I like, but I think that's also true of DF.

If you bump into Ginger Magician then say 'Hi' from me Wink

#5: Hope everyone is doing great. Author: lallare , Location: Stockholm Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:26 PM
    ----
Played the game to but i must say same it was not good in start when it came, but hopefully they bave change it alot now Smile Maybee i need to check it again hen some day..

#6: Author: Cazzandra Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 07:26 PM
    ----
Ginger Magican playes in my guild now.
Who shall I say high from ?
I meen what do he know you from etc?

#7: Hope everyone is doing great. Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:58 PM
    ----
I'm lurking in World of Tanks atm

#8: Hope everyone is doing great. Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 05:11 PM
    ----
The last game I've played is WoW and it's been a loong while since last time. If something revolutionary happens in gaming world I'm in but otherwise I'm trying to concentrate on composing music :D.

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1