Why not

All Posts
Forum IndexIntroduce Yourself

#1: Why not Author: Wotan , Location: Danderyd/Sweden Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 07:12 PM
    ----
My name: Peter-Olof
My age: 45 (46 in November)
My sex: Male, last time I checked Cool
Where do I live? An appartment in Danderyd, Sweden (northern suburbs of Stockholm)
Occupation: I work at a small company that builds electronic boards on customer demand -- a lego service
Favorite drink: I consume lots of the white witamin bomb -- also known as milk.
Favorite dungeon Cannot thnk of anything, but I've got a few favorite games -- such as The Elder Scrolls series, Dragon Age, Sid Meier's Pirates and Civilizatio series.
Favorite Holiday: That would be any day I don't have to go to work Razz
How I heard of CLOWN: I came into contact with the guild back when Shadowbane was in beta. We were all part of the European beta testing group, had an alliance between the German guild, Herren der Ordnung and Braialla's presence (which is today called Blood Pact) I was a member of the HDO and as a ambassador I came to join Brailalla's Presence. In those days, CLOWN was part of BP. I remember Milk was guild leader back then. I miss the guy.
I have kept contact with the guilds I made friends with back then, and there you have my story.

#2: Re: Why not Author: Wotan , Location: Danderyd/Sweden Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 03:24 PM
    ----
Here's photo of me when we were visiting the Vasa Museum this summer.

#3: Why not Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 05:03 PM
    ----
Sweet! So, whos the oldest - you or ULV? Do we have a contender? Very Happy

ps Yeah, we all miss Milk Sad

#4: Re: Why not Author: Regazzoni , Location: Sweden Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 07:47 PM
    ----
Age is just a number Shocked

From that stupid comment I guess you all can figure I´m a contender.... Cool

Forum IndexIntroduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1