Merry X-mas lunies!

All Posts

1 2
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Merry X-mas lunies! Author: Brynhilde Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:23 PM
    ----
Popped in to wish you all a merry christmas!

I'm longing to get in-game with all of you, tho I can't really complain. I'm in Thailand for 2 1/2 more week. At the moment I'm sipping coffee while my daughter is "fishing" in the pool, it's 7:20 in the morning and 28 degrees!

So take care everyone, make sure to have an extra pie or two on the holidays!

#2: Merry X-mas lunies! Author: Slinver Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 05:31 AM
    ----
Merry Christmas to you too Bryn!

And Merry Christmas to all of CLOWN!!

Bring in the mince pies (and drinks)!!!

#3: Merry X-mas lunies! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 07:13 AM
    ----
Merry X-mas to all of ya!

#4: Merry X-mas lunies! Author: Zatan , Location: Sweden Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 07:37 AM
    ----
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Smile

#5: Merry X-mas lunies! Author: NeXuS , Location: Sollentuna Sweden Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:15 AM
    ----
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year will not be online for few days
back 26 dec then i will be able to play all day untill 9 jan then it is back to work Smile

#6: Merry X-mas lunies! Author: Lithic , Location: The Last Bastion of Human Sanity Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:22 AM
    ----
Merry X-mas all!!

#7: Merry X-mas lunies! Author: Saurz , Location: Alingsås Sweden Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 08:08 PM
    ----
Merry Christmas Smile

#8: Merry X-mas lunies! Author: Sascharim , Location: Sweden, Göteborg, Kungsladugård Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 09:38 PM
    ----
Merry Christmas everyone!

#9: Merry X-mas lunies! Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:02 AM
    ----
hohoho merry midsummer boys and girls!

#10: Re: Merry X-mas lunies! Author: cleo , Location: Crazy Wild North Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 01:56 AM
    ----
Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to all you lunies!!!!
Not sure if I will try the new Star Wars or not. I want to but life is very busy these days. Our daughter is a teenager now and BOYS are on her mind LOL
Trying to teach her ALL BOYS ARE BAD!!
Also I teach her at home and she does not go to a public school. We have a small farm now and spend alot of time raising many animals. We also raise them to eat. This takes alot of my time but I have to eat if I want to game ROFL
All that being said I am not sure where gaming fits in to my life anymore.
You all know I am old Lady now. Soon little cleo will be driving automobile YIKES!!!! I can still remember playing UO and haveing to say "AFK Changing diaper" HE HE
How time flies.
If Santa is good to me, I am hoping to get a copy of the game and try to play it. We all know I am an addict and easily enticed by CLOWN Smile
In the meantime may your Holidays be Merry and TRY not to drink too much!!
BRING IN THE CLOWN!!
Lady Cleo

#11: Merry X-mas lunies! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 03:58 PM
    ----
Cleo, not ALL boys are bad. Just Lord Affie Wink

#12: Re: Merry X-mas lunies! Author: cleo , Location: Crazy Wild North Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 06:06 PM
    ----
Laughing How very true that is!

When I said BOYS I meant anything human male!
If she knows ALL BOYS are bad NOW She will hopefuly never even know WHAT a Lord Affie is !!!!

Truth be told she remembers alot of CLOWN and playing SWG with you all Smile In the end she played better than most adults Twisted Evil

I do miss playing that is why I am hoping Santa makes the choice for me and I can say Santa says I need to play HA HA

#13: Re: Merry X-mas lunies! Author: Saxon Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:58 AM
    ----
Merry christmas lunies - my best wishes Smile

#14: Merry X-mas lunies! Author: Lord_Finnish , Location: Finland Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 02:21 PM
    ----
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

#15: Merry X-mas lunies! Author: Autowash , Location: second floor Post Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:00 AM
    ----
God Jul,
que Caran vous donne l'absolution!

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2
>
Page 1 of 2