What is this?

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: What is this? Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:45 PM
    ----
www.geocities.com/clow...page_1.htm

Came up as one of our site referers Very Happy

#2: Re: What is this? Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 01:06 PM
    ----
CLOWN Order was a sub guild in UO (order vs chaos, faction wars). Never seen that page before though Very Happy

#3: Re: What is this? Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 01:10 PM
    ----
Gloom your avatar has gotten incredibly scary lately! Very Happy

I was reading the Clown Town report thingy from UO - I wish that sort of thing happened in WoW.

#4: Re: What is this? Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 01:17 PM
    ----
Adenas wrote:

I was reading the Clown Town report thingy from UO - I wish that sort of thing happened in WoW.

Yeah, decided to change both avatar and signature Very Happy

Clown Town! Sweet memories! Would be lovely if one could build houses/cities in WoW (as in both UO & SWG) but I doubt that will ever happend Sad

#5: Re: What is this? Author: Ulv_Vidfare Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 01:53 PM
    ----
CLOWN town and CLOWN Order do bring lots of fun memories :)Remember the epic battle of CLOWNterritory with Ms Pruitt and her cohorts?

#6: Re: What is this? Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 02:05 PM
    ----
Ulv_Vidfare wrote:
Remember the epic battle of CLOWNterritory with Ms Pruitt and her cohorts?

Mrs Pruitt sounds like someone who is more likely to be knitting and gossiping with her friends than leading cohorts! Smile

Then again she'd be quite handy with those knitting needles...

#7: Re: What is this? Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 03:45 PM
    ----
Ms P, lovely memories. Mustve been the longest CLOWN fight in UO. Deaths, recalls to bank ot gear up, fights, death, recalls - it kept on forever. Ty Ms P Very Happy

#8: Re: What is this? Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 06:50 AM
    ----
Adenas wrote:

Ok, Avatar changed again. Less scary now? Rolling Eyes

#9: Re: What is this? Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 07:15 AM
    ----
Except those glowy eyes *shudder*.

/me attempts to run away in fear!

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1