Have we lost some data?

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Have we lost some data? Author: Sequel Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 07:52 PM
    ----
Gloom posted about his wedding on here and I posted a response, as did Sax and Torin but they're not here now? Confused

#2: Have we lost some data? Author: ulfberg , Location: Asker Post Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 08:54 AM
    ----
We got older. We lost alot of data.
I hardly remember my own name

#3: Have we lost some data? Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 09:09 PM
    ----
Hi Sequel,

Sorry, we got hacked (or another site on the server did anyway) and I had to restore the virtual machine from a snapshot a few days prior. I knew we'd lose something on clownguild but didn't know what exactly, and for one reason or another I never got round to posting an official announcement. My apologies.

- Ade

#4: Re: Have we lost some data? Author: Sequel Post Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 08:41 PM
    ----
Hey bro, no worries. No need to apologise, you do a great job running this site. Was just concerned something had happened and wanted to make you aware of it Wink

#5: Have we lost some data? Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 06:51 PM
    ----
Ouch! Good job Ade Smile

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1