KNOCK KNOCK This house still lived in....

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: KNOCK KNOCK This house still lived in.... Author: Plague , Location: Bottom of a pint, in a pub, somewhere in Wigan, England Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:36 AM
    ----
Hello brothers and sisters.

Anyone here I know?

Been a while but thought I would pop in and see how life is treating everyone.

Eee by gum, miss the good old days.

#2: KNOCK KNOCK This house still lived in.... Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:23 PM
    ----
Hi P!!! Currently leveling some toons in WoW. Casual style. Doing a ok irl too Smile

Waiting for wildstar-online Smile

#3: KNOCK KNOCK This house still lived in.... Author: Plague , Location: Bottom of a pint, in a pub, somewhere in Wigan, England Post Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 05:35 PM
    ----
My God, I mean My Joker...you still here, not gone blind yet with old age Wink

WoW been housing CLOWN for some time now. Will go see what this Wildstar is.

CLOWN or CLOWNs not up on any social network sites/apps, facebook, youtube, twitter, instagram, or one of the other million out there.

Glad RL treeting you good.
Last edited by Plague on Fri Jan 17, 2014 05:35 PM; edited 1 times in total

#4: KNOCK KNOCK This house still lived in.... Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 02:17 PM
    ----
There is a Facebook group for us - not amazingly active but Ulf will post something inappropriate on a fairly regular basis though Smile

If your mates with any clowns there already ask them to give you an invite otherwise we'll figure out a way

#5: Re: KNOCK KNOCK This house still lived in.... Author: Plague , Location: Bottom of a pint, in a pub, somewhere in Wigan, England Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 07:13 AM
    ----
Hello Lightrunner

I found a facebook comunity page. Ive been away from CLOWN since the UO days so quite a while so this forum is only contact I have with all the oldies from back then.

I only saw one post on the FB page posted back in August 2013 with some beer bottles on a table. Is that the right place?

#6: KNOCK KNOCK This house still lived in.... Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 09:46 AM
    ----
Hey - aye I know you're one of the oldest members, I've sent you an invite to the secret Facebook page via your hotmail address, if you don't get it or the email I have is old let me know and we'll try something else Smile

#7: Re: KNOCK KNOCK This house still lived in.... Author: Plague , Location: Bottom of a pint, in a pub, somewhere in Wigan, England Post Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 01:13 PM
    ----
Hi there, thanks but that hotmail address isn't used anymore.. could you send it to james.marsh739 @ btinternet.com

That would be great
Cheers

#8: KNOCK KNOCK This house still lived in.... Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 05:26 PM
    ----
Done Very Happy

#9: KNOCK KNOCK This house still lived in.... Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 09:42 AM
    ----
Hi all!

Just got the biggest grin on my face since a long time. Seeing that this page is still being used is very awesome!

Great to see some old familiar names here again Smile Plague, Gloom, Lightrunner, makes me think back to all the good old times we've had.

Will be searching for this FB page....how I've missed it, may the clown gods know!!

How's everyone these days?
Any big titles that some Loonies are playing still?

Am currently living in Perth, Australia since the last 2 years and have not been active at all with any games. Actually just became a father 7 weeks ago of a beautiful baby daughter..... a young clown to bolster our numbers!

Cheers

#10: KNOCK KNOCK This house still lived in.... Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 07:39 PM
    ----
Yay! MC!!!!!

Long time no see! Looks like you've grown up (yeah, right!) like the rest of us! Big gratz on your daughter! Now, make sure you save enough money to buy her a really nice computer and make her start leveling a toon!

BRING IN THE (NEW) CLOWNS!

prayer prayer prayer

#11: KNOCK KNOCK This house still lived in.... Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 04:51 AM
    ----
Haha, we remain loons for life! Especially after hanging out with you rag-tag-bunch of lunatics! We only reproduce so the next generation may take over our pies and use them wisely in life Very Happy

Are you still playing WoW or have any other worthwhile titles shown up the last few years?

BRING IN THE CLOWNS! (AND PIES!)

*YARRRR*

#12: KNOCK KNOCK This house still lived in.... Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 09:41 AM
    ----
You'll need an invite to the FB page mate - either via someone who is there that you already know on FB or by email

Big congrats on your daughter.......and commiserations on your daughter, you'll spend the next 30 years worrying that she meets a younger version of you Razz

#13: KNOCK KNOCK This house still lived in.... Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:12 PM
    ----
Playing WoW casually atm. Leveling some toons just for fun. Waiting for Wildstar to be released (another thread around here about that game). You? Playing any games at all these days?

#14: KNOCK KNOCK This house still lived in.... Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 01:45 AM
    ----
Are there more Clown's still playing WoW these days? Is WoW played a lot still in general, did see a few expansions being released and all. Did they manage to spice things up again? Smile

And me...well I've resorted to playing simple games on ye old smart phone or iPad Smile Nothing along the lines of what I used to do with UO and WOW. Just don't have the time for it these days or last few years. To much work I suppose.

#15: KNOCK KNOCK This house still lived in.... Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:51 PM
    ----
Not sure how many lunies who are still active in WoW. The guild migrated some months back to another server. I didnt play at the time and cant be arsed to move all the toons...

WoW is WoW. They've continued to add content although I has changed over the years. Its alot more kids friendly these days.

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1