clownguild.com

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: clownguild.com Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 08:19 PM
    ----
I finally managed to pull clownguild.com out of the deep, black hole where its been hidden for a good 7 years or so. What to make of it - no idea. It just feels good Smile

#2: Re: clownguild.com Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:03 PM
    ----
I think we should point it here.

Not sure really what to do with this site - probably well overdue a redesign...

#3: clownguild.com Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:12 PM
    ----
Alas there seems to be a lot of spamming going on
www.clownguild.org/ind...3&pos=5095

In the last 30 days there has been 11.6 GB of traffic according to our CDN (Cloudflare). That's a lot of bots considering our usage!

#4: clownguild.com Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:22 PM
    ----
Thats alot of bot spamming Smile

Yeah, I'll point it here.

Indeed we need a redesign...

#5: clownguild.com Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 09:33 AM
    ----
Naturally this page will have to exist into eternity!
Gloom, do you still have the very old Ultima Online clownguild webpage somewhere still? That would be going down memory lane for sure.

Ahhh Clown Town....... *memories*

I do believe a redesign is in order for this page.

How're ye all doing loons? Smile

#6: clownguild.com Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 07:41 PM
    ----
MC, I fear that old site is long gone to pie land Sad I'll check some old disc's one of these days,just to be sure. Would be fun if I still had it Smile

#7: clownguild.com Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 04:47 AM
    ----
I'm sure you have a copy somewhere Gloom Smile

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1