Its been a long time!

All Posts
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Its been a long time! Author: Baratus , Location: UK Post Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 09:37 AM
    ----
Hail fellow CLOWNS!!!

Its been a long long time since I last spoke, nay fought by the side of many of you in Sorsaria Smile

I'm sure life has changed monumentally for all you since those good old days - I hope in a monumentally wonderful way, if you are anything like me, you probably find yourself still remembering all those splendid hours in UO Smile

I guess, then probably like me, you find yourself sitting around waiting for something new to play that might fill that hole... though in truth I've yet to find it... modern MMO's are rather tiresome to me.

So I guess, I'll throw my hat into the crossing my fingers and waiting for shroud of the avatar to be any good...

In the meantime, are there any pockets of CLOWN still active anywhere? It'd be great to hear from some of you.

Baratus / Lizardare

#2: Its been a long time! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 03:49 PM
    ----
Hi Baratus!

Long time no see! Smile

Yeah, there's pockets of CLOWNs out there. A handful still plays WoW I belive. I think most of us are waiting for the next, big thing Smile

#3: Its been a long time! Author: Baratus , Location: UK Post Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 05:15 PM
    ----
Hi Gloom! Great to see you are still around!

Well here's hoping Shroud of the avatar is the reunion tour we're all waiting for Smile

I dodged WoW, and to be honest its many clones are pretty depressing.

In the meantime, I guess I'm filling my time with (not an MMO, but the combat is glorious).

www.age-of-chivalry.com/

Would be fun to fight alongside some fellow clowns if anyone fancies it / already plays Smile

Baratus.

#4: Its been a long time! Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:56 AM
    ----
Hi Baratus!

Good to see your name again, hope you're doing well mate. Seems us old UO clowns still linger around, be it with breaks in between Smile Still look back at those times with fond memories.

They should actually re-invent the UO wheel again me reckons. Same but larger world with new content and graphics. Don't even mind the top view graphics approach, with this day and age graphics something really awesome could be made. Bit of retro feel to it and voila!

But how's life treated you Baratus?

Cheers,
Infy

#5: Re: Its been a long time! Author: Saxon Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 06:55 PM
    ----
Baratus and MC - good to see your old faces Again Smile You probably remember me from UO with the toon called Amoun.
And you ofc Gloom (even though I look at your pics each day on Facebook, before going to bed..........)......

Yeah UO was and is the best gaming memory ever! I guess no games past UP and in the future, will ever bring back exactly the same feelings and memories like UO did for so many of us the first years of playing the game.

We still have IRL Clown meetings - not so often anymore though. Next one is planned in Oslo in May at Ulf's place (more or less only previous WoW players participating I guess).

I have been playing WoW since release, and am still visiting the game frequently (am GM in the wow guild atm).

I hope life is treating you good, and no matter what happens, the great UO memories will never be taken from us Smile

Happy Easter Guys.
Last edited by Saxon on Thu Apr 17, 2014 06:59 PM; edited 2 time in total

#6: Its been a long time! Author: Mc , Location: The Netherlands Post Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 01:51 AM
    ----
Hi Saxon Smile

Of course I remember you, how could I forget! Nice to hear that IRL CLOWN meetings still happen, it's been many a year since I last participated in one. Good times there as well, oh the memories..... and alcohol...so much....

I must say that I did play WoW with a lot of pleasure as well, wish I had the time today to do the same. Was looking at the current status of UO and amazingly it's still being played quite actively, talk about your true die-hards.

Life is treated me well, started my own happy family and all that, something with adulthood and responsibilities. Never quite understood that till I held my little one in my hands Smile haha

Hope life has treated you well too Saxon!

Proud to hear that the CLOWN name is still being continued in some MMORPG's. Am sure our history rich guild won't disappear any time soon.

Take care buddy, cheers!

Forum IndexClown Hall
Page 1 of 1