Ulv not on so much soon.

All Posts

1 2 3
>
Forum IndexClown Hall

#1: Ulv not on so much soon. Author: Hefaistos , Location: Jotunheim Post Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 06:26 PM
    ----
Sad Ulv told me to tell ya all what its about, after he left work today he was involved in a crash with his MC and he messed up hes leg pretty bad so hes going to stay away from work for atleast 6 weeks and hes att heavy painkillers right now. the next days the doctors will decide if surgery is needed.
He also wanted me to tell you all that he will be out of action for a couple of days so you want see him online for a while.
But after all he was lucky it could have been much worse.

Good night//Hef

#2: Re: ULV IN MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT!! Author: Rune , Location: Norway Post Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 06:31 PM
    ----
Damn! Great to hear that you are ok after all, Ulv. As written here there is so many things that can go wrong when involved in serious accidents so thank, well somebody anyhow, for you being of the lucky kind. Get well soon, mate! We need you around! Smile

#3: Re: ULV IN MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT!! Author: Adenas , Location: The Tame South Post Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 06:42 PM
    ----
Woah, I'm glad it's not worse though. I must admit I got a shock reading that title.

Get well soon Ulv!

#4: Re: ULV IN MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT!! Author: Hellsbells , Location: Norway Post Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 06:57 PM
    ----
As Adenas said, the title scared me a little bit. Glad it wasn't worse and get well, Ulv!!

Edit: Btw as a priest u should be able to heal u'r self? Twisted Evil
Last edited by Hellsbells on Fri Sep 08, 2006 09:05 AM; edited 1 times in total

#5: Re: ULV IN MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT!! Author: minimax Post Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 07:36 PM
    ----
sighs this is really crappy get well soon!

#6: Re: ULV IN MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT!! Author: Gloom , Location: Clown Town Post Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 08:40 PM
    ----
Thank god it wasnt worse bro! Will try to give ya a call tomorrow.

#7: Re: ULV IN MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT!! Author: Millhammer Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 04:32 AM
    ----
best wishes, and i hope you recover fast

I must say that the post heading was scary !!

#8: Re: ULV IN MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT!! Author: Arioch , Location: ENGLAND Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 05:15 AM
    ----
Damn Ulv, watch the road, not the girls Wink

Glad you're OK bro. Hope the leg and the bike heal soon.

#9: Re: ULV IN MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT!! Author: Ulv_Vidfare Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 05:19 AM
    ----
Hefaistos, u dramaqueen Smile

To busisness,Im going to be out of comission for a while due to heavy medication, as u all know Im senlile as it is and the morfin wont help.
I broke my ancle in 2 places,my heel got cut about 2 inches wide and 2 cm deep,also a metalpiece penetrated my calf with approx 8 cms.
The doc just phoned me and said they will proberably not have to operate my ankle, so now they will wait and hope I dont get an infection in my wounds, after the danger for that is over I will recive a new cast that I be carrying for 6 weeks.
Today I will go see the Doc to remove the drain the put into my calf and after that Im off to sleep again Smile
So all in all, im fine and should be back online in a week or 2.My goal is to be able to do ZG on monday but it depends on my medication.

#10: Re: ULV IN MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT!! Author: Arganut Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 05:26 AM
    ----
Glad to hear that you are alright, considering the circumstances. MC-accidents are always scary as hell Sad

Gave me a scare there aswell, get better soon mate Smile

#11: Re: ULV IN MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT!! Author: Lightrunner , Location: Under a cork tree Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 05:45 AM
    ----
Get well soon bro - erm... how's the bike?

#12: Re: ULV IN MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT!! Author: Morri , Location: UK Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 05:50 AM
    ----
It's great you are ok Smile

Remember to keep your eyes on the road Wink

Hope you feel well soon Smile

Very scary title Razz

#13: Re: ULV IN MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT!! Author: Slinver Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 05:58 AM
    ----
Glad to hear you're Ok Ulv Smile

Get well soon Bro Smile

#14: Re: ULV IN MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT!! Author: NeXuS , Location: Sollentuna Sweden Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 05:59 AM
    ----
Great that you are ok bro

Get well soon

#15: Re: ULV IN MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT!! Author: Crowbeard , Location: Oslo Post Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 06:24 AM
    ----
Good to see you post on this thread yourself already Ulv.
Wish you a speedy recovery and bugger off from WoW and these forums until you are well. That's an order...hmm....:D

Forum IndexClown Hall

1 2 3
>
Page 1 of 3